Ratings for Dr. Javed Ahmad

Dr Ahmad is a good doctor. He is always friendly and caring to me and my family He has been my primary dr for the past 6 yrs. His front office help is very kind and knowledgeable. My only complaint is sometimes he has students working with him and that slows him down. Wait time for me is never more than 30 min. past appt. time. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

as of 2012 Dr. Ahmad has new staff. Very friendly very helpful. he no longer works with a Nurse Practioner, He attends to patients himself. He is very friendly polite and extremely knowledgeable. The wait time is average like in any other doctors office.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I've seen him a couple of times and in those few times he seemed distant and in a rush. His staff: the girl up front was sweet and welcoming which made me feel comfertable but as I got called in the girl Andrea I believe is her name is super unfriendly, rude with her questions and seemd so uncareing. Overall I wouldn't recommend him. I heard he also has a nurse practitioner but haven't met her. Would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Very prompt. Sometimes a bit serious, but concerned for the patient.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Doctor is allways busy. I want to change doctors. He is rude. he is allways mad to me. He needs to be more friendly.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Could be a bit more friendly. I've been seeing him for about 6 months and I don't think he even remebers my name...

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Javed Ahmad's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1985)

• Blue Cross Of California
Health Net
Healthnet
Molina

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ahmad is a good doctor. He is always friendly and caring to me and my family He has been my primary dr for the past 6 yrs. His front office help is very k..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ahmad is a good doctor although moody. When seeing him you never know how he will interact with you. Also 2 of the office girls are rude."

October 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=200189'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014