Ratings for Dr. Vikram Marfatia

his doctor license should be revoked. He is not a doctor. He is just a human trash.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I was in the hospital for over 24 hrs. and saw this doctor for less than 5 min. He explained nothing and I had to pull information out of him. This doctor does not return your phone calls. The hospital has told me to get in touch with him asap and after 3 days of calling he has still not returned mine and it is very urgent. Do not risk seeing this doctor because he will not be there when you need him and you will have to go back to the ER. UPDATE: I went to cedars for the same problem 8 days later. They said he should have given me meds, not released me with an elevated troponin level, and never ignored me after when I was in crisis! All his office cared about was insurance info. They want your money, not your well being!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

This is the worst doctor i have seen in my life.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Vikram Marfatia's Credentials

• Spanish

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1980)