Ratings for Dr. Alexandra Pellicena

Horrible experiencia! Buscando en internet me di cuenta que posiblemente tenia ovarios poliquisticos, le comente todos mis sintomas. Ella no me dio una explicacion. y gracias a que yo investigue en internet, me examino y si, si tengo ovarios poliquisticos. Me imagino que ella sabiendo mis sintomas sabria que era lo que tengo pero no me lo dijo!! Despues de todo me receto unas pildoras anticonceptivas, regrese a los 6 meses para checo de ovarios y me dice que me crecieron mas!!!! Que siga tomando las mismas pastillas y si me crecen mas me opera!!! NUNCA IRE OTRAVEZ A SU OFICINA. Por lo menos mis citas con ella son ella en la puerta y yo sentada en menos de 1 minuto me atiende! Pesimo!! En lugar de ayudarme me empeoro!! Solo le interesa cobrar a la aseguranza y no le importa la situacion de las pacientes! 0 recomendable! Huyan!!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

She prescribed me bc pills that "improve" your period when I asked her not to, and she says it doesn't matter to her what she prescribes. Really?? I wanted to learn how I could improve my PCOS symptoms, but Dr. Pellicena didn't. Sum total of her advice: "I know if you reduce the fat percentage, symptoms will improve." Then, I told her I was going on a special diet (for PCOS) she laughed and said go to my GP for diet advice. Appointments were 60 seconds or less because I wasn't pregnant or trying to get pregnant. So, I found an actual good doctor who isn't wasting my time and money.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Ive seen many Doctors before her and she was the only one that targeted my situation on the first try.. I have PCOS and am currently pregnant thanks to her

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Other than the office wait, I love coming to this doctor. She is super helpful, and very sweet, with a cute personality. Very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer all your questions. I never feel like she's in a rush to get me out the door. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

She was nice at first and very helpful. After taking my iud out she put me on birtg control pills for pcos...I have been bleeding over 3 weeks...I've called bc I'm concerned....she told me to come see her when I stop bleeding! I WILL NEVER EVER GO SEE HER AGAIN!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

I had a very good experience with both doctor & staff! The material was helpful and well explained! I had a very bad first experience but this time they exceeded my expectations! Doctor was caring and helpful. I noticed a lot of improvement in the office, staff and treatment! Whatever the office is implementing, please keep at it! There's nothing like a patient trusting her doctor and looking forward to her next visit! Then the word gets around... Thank you for a great experience!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Terrible experience, staff was unprofessional, wait time was over 20 min while they kept me in the room waiting for exam. When I told the doctor in a polite way that I was waiting for quite a while Dr Alexandria stated "what? Do you think that you are the only one waiting? I have other patients waiting". All I could think of was OMG poor people!! Overall it was a terrible experience, the online portal was set up with the wrong information. The test results where not explained to me. The doctor just told the staff to tell me that I needed a follow up & biopsy. I asked to speak to doctor and they wouldn't let me, the secretary acting like a doctor kept giving me medical terminology. For appointments they are not only unprofessional but not accommodating at all. They wouldn't reschedule for the next 2 weeks! Not a caring doctor, not professional, no one to one doctor relationship! They treat you like a number or a robot, it's a gynecologist C'mon at least be professional!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Muy buena Doctora ...me fascino como me trató durante mis chekeos d embarazo. Gracias doctora Pellicena :-) Dios la bendiga

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Pellicena delivered both of my babies and is an awesome person and doctor!!! I have been going to her for 8 years and I refuse to ever go anywhere else. Her staff is great! Everyone is friendly and eager to help me out with anything!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I have had my share of bad luck with gynos. I felt like some of them just wanted me to undergo unnecessary surgeries. With Dr. Pellicena I feel like she is looking out for my best interest and that all options are evaluated with pros and cons. She presents all the latest available treatments so that I can make the best decision. She is frank, warm, professional, and knowledgeable. I also really liked her stuff, and I don't know what those other posters are referring to.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Alexandra Pellicena's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

AHC