Ratings for Dr. Karen M. Mihalik

I had an appt with NP, however, my insurance dictates that doctor has to be on premises. When I got there for appt I was told that the doctor had left and they never called me to cancel. How rude is that. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I saw the Nurse Practitioner Jennifer and she is fine, no issues. However, I was billed for the laboratory they used. The doctor was In-Network for HealthSpan but apparently the lab they use is not. I feel this was sneaky and I'm glad I will never go back to office and no longer have HealthSpan. The staff blamed me and said I should have known. Horrible experience,

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I had a consultation with Dr. Mihalik today,she was very pleasent ,I feel she listen to me and took her time with me. I also heard bad reviews about her but I also heard a lot of good reviews, I feel its important for people to select a physician that they are comfortable with, I had a good experience with Dr. Mihalik.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I found her easy to talk to., accommodating to my schedule, addressed my questions and concerns with information I understood. Great bedside manner. Friendly and warn

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Staff is friendly and caring. Dr. takes time to listen to my concerns and explains everything to me.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I just recently started going to Dr. Mihilak....she is WONDERFUL! Very bubbly, made me feel very comfortable, put me at ease...answered all my questions without rushing me. Dont judge by these bad reviews...you might miss out on a wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

I'm not sure how she has kept her medical license. She has a reputation in one of the local hospitals has a doctor you wouldn't want for your goldfish. I only went to her a couple times after my doctor moved her practice. She does not genuinely care about her patients' well-being. She is simply in it to make money. She used to have two great doctors in practice with her, but they both soon left after discovering what kind of doctor she was. She was a liability to them, as if they were unavailable, their patients could potentially be treated by her. When I tried to leave her practice, I was given a very, very hard time about getting copies of my medical records (my legal right, mind you) to give to my new doctor. Please, do not go to her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Thought Dr. Mihalik was great. Very polite and her staff was very upbeat. Answered all of my questions. I had heard that she had a doctor that had left and his staff was posting nasty comments.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I called to make an appointment with this DR. for a liposuction consultation. However after reading the reviews she had I decided not to go and called to cancel. Kim who works there said I need to pay for not calling 48 hours in advance even though they never informed me about the charge when I did schedule. Moreover, when Marie came on the line to cancel she was saying they have to charge me and I responded that I was never told and the flyer they sent out never said anything about, moreover when I was talking to Marie and mentioned I wanted to cancel do to DR. Karen MIhalik Reviews she hung up on me. NOT MEETING THEM AND THEY ARE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

SHe is a very uncaring and rude doctor and her staff is not any better. Pushed a procedure on me without giving me the information I felt necessary to receive. When I would ask questions they would not get answered and would be dismissed. Would not recommend her to another person. Her office has no patient confidentially as the walls are paper thin so I could hear everything going on in the next room. Was not called with test results, I had to call them. This office is AWFUL. AVOID at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr. Karen M. Mihalik's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente