Ratings for Dr. Charles Adamczyk

Such an amazing doctor! Dr. Adamczyk is genuinely concerned and listens. He doesn't make you feel like you're just crazy and that symptoms are all in your mind. It's not everyday that you come across a great doctor like him !

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Adamczyk is awesome. Even though he was late delivering my babies (All 3 of them hahaha), he is a wonderful doctor. I wouldn't change him for the world. He is gentle and kind. Very easy going and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Adamczyk is the best doctor I have ever had in my life, if only I could clone him to be my primary care doctor! You will never find a more kind doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

He was a blessing in to me and my family. He saved my life. I would recommend him to everyone. He was very helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

He was very kind and patient a very frightened patient...I had hemorraging that needed to be evaluated for cancer. He gave good news and did a very through job.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Chuck is the most amazing doctor I know... a collegue AND my doctor... he is knowledgable, kind, comforting and so professional. He is a caring husband to his wife, and just a really great guy! So glad to have him care for me... wouldn't change a thing!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Charles Adamczyk's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in River Forest, IL