Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Kerper

All the 5 star reviews are spot on, except the 2 star.. I guess some people you can never please.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Kerper has been my GP for over 25 years. I trust the advice he gives me and I follow his advice. He is extremely punctual. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Be there a little ahead of your appt. Dr. Kerper is very punctual.. He doesn't appear to overbook. Best Dr. I've had in my 70+ years!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I can't imagine a better doctor than Bob Kerper. He a great listener, a great teacher (which every doctor should be), and he doesn't blindly throw prescription meds at problems unless he really thinks there's a good reason. You could have 12 gunshot wounds in your chest and an arrow through your head and Dr. Kerper would somehow find a way to get you to stop worrying. Very calming demeanor. His staff's friendly, too.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Wonderful. Bright, thoughtful, observant and sympathetic. After 14 years with him, I still trust him completely.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Seems distracted, dosn't take his time with you, makes me feel like i'm imposing on him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

He's terrific. One of a kind. Always on time. Makes patient a priority and always tries to fit you in same day if there's a problem. Very caring and empathetic. Wish there were thousands more like him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Dr. Robert M. Kerper's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)