Ratings for Dr. Dennon W. Davis

Dennon Davis is an average doctor, particularly for this area. He is knowledgeable and up on most of the current trends in medicine and is thorough in his diagnoses as well as keeping up on his patients and changes in their health status, unlike some doctors in this area. The biggest complaint I always hear about him is that his bedside manner is not as positive as caring as some patients would like, particularly older patients like my grandmother who really want a doctor they feel like will spend more time with them than what is medically necessary. I have had no negative experiences with him as I have with some doctors, but perhaps that is because we are of similar age and both have backgrounds in healthcare. He has never been rude or impolite to me as other physicians have, but I don't also need for him to explain to me every minute detail of my diagnosis and treatment, or to be a sounding board, unlike many people in this area, who seem to need that extra TLC.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

he doesn't take enough time for his patients and really listen to what they have to say

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Dennon W. Davis's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in West Frankfort, IL