Ratings for Dr. Marvin A. Leder

Do not go here! The doctor is okay nothing great. His nurse is nothing special either...she is just plain rude! She always seems cranky. Kind of makes you nervous when she sticks a needle in your arm. Ouch! Go somewhere else if you want to be treated like a human being. But if you want to be treated like dirt, this is the place for you.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Incredible diagnosing skills.Been with him almost 30 years Very grateful for such excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

My experience with Dr. Leder was dispiriting to say the least. He appeared disorganized at every visit, and could not locate my file for two of my three visits. Voicemails and faxes which I sent to find out about test results went unanswered. During the visits he did not appear to really be listening to what I was telling him regarding symptoms, and I was under the impression that he was more interested in ushering me out of the office as quickly as possible. When you are in the position of being a patient under the stress of an illness and simply want to be heard, visiting a seemingly unsympathetic doctor will probably can only lead to a worsening of that stress.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

His front office staff could use some improvement. However Dr. Leder and his nursing staff are excellent. Sometimes you run into a busy day but in general he will take the time to really talk to you and explain what's going on. I feel he really cares. Far ahead compared to the doctors I've met in Queens.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Leder did not effectively communicate the treatment he wanted me to pursue. He sometimes forgot important details of my history. He made referrals without giving the necessary information to his staff so that I could follow up with his advice. His office was understaffed and the wait was long. He is friendly and seems knowledgeable, but I could not work well with him and I moved on to another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Great doctor. He really cares about my health. His staff and his on-call doctors are also very caring and attentive. He wants me to be healthy and stay healthy with diabetes and gives me the tools I need to do that.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

he made me feel very comfortable about my problem and gave me a special diet so i didn't get fat

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

Dr. Leder is concerned with ensuring that my health is good. He provides the information I need to make sure that staying healthy is possible and easy. He did not cut any corners and spent time with me without rushing me out. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2005

Dr. Marvin A. Leder's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1957)

Workers Comp