Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Pearson

PLEASE do your research before selecting doctors! MARK PEARSON IS THE WORST PHYSICIAN I'VE SEEN! I have seen multiple rheumatologists throughout the years and all have unravelled some very serious rheumatic conditions found by thorough exams and lab tests, MRI's, X-rays, etc. I wanted one last dr with yrs of experienc. OMG, such a waste of time and money! He basically looked at me and said I was fine. Barely looked at my results and said I was mobile; his patients are crippled and in wheelchairs! Every time I inquired about multiple things from labs; rudely interrupted and dismissed everything, saying he could randomly test half a rm and people would test +,and told me I am making myself sick by "nitpicking".He undermined the other drs, got defensive when I showed medical evidence of some of my markers found and how they coincided with my symptoms.I am unable to work due to disabled and in my thirties! Pain unbearable and can't care for my kids. I left crying and him argumentive!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Horrible experience was in and out in 15 minutes. He diagnosed me with a serious condition in less than 10 minutes without so much as a blood test. He would be the last Dr. I would go to again. A waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Disrespectful of referring physicians. Disregarded the previous testing done, refused to listen to the patient, refused to consider the provisional diagnosis of other doctors because "you look too good." Condescending tone, his exam is a series of questions that feels like the 3rd degree.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr Pearson has always been extremely caring and helpful. I have been seeing him for nearly 10 years for psoriatic arthritis. Staff has always been good too

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr. Mark E. Pearson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Brookfield, WI