Ratings for Dr. Narinder S. Grewal

Many people think that pain management clinics are a great place to score drugs like painkillers. Well, guess what – the real clinics actually help patients with advanced treatments. Dr. Narinder Grewal is one of the “real” doctors. He’s not there to write prescriptions for dope. Instead, he and his clinic staff at Advanced Pain Management work hard to help patients lead better lives. By reducing or eliminating pain from spinal injuries, I have been able to get back to work and even play tennis again. Dr. Grewal’s treatments really work, and he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I’ve been an OTR (over the road) trucker for close to 30 years. Of course all those years behind the wheel have left my back and neck a mess. When I’m in town, I am able to see the medical staff at Advanced Pain Management. Dr. Narinder S. Grewal is my doctor, and I have been very pleased with the treatment and the care I have gotten from him. He and his office staff are friendly, and the office people handle all the insurance paperwork. All I have to worry about is getting better! If you have back or neck pain, go see Dr. Grewal. You’ll be glad you did.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I was in a car accident 3 years ago. Since then, I have been seen by several doctors. After a bunch of different treatments that didn’t work, I was referred to Dr. Narinder Grewal at the Advanced Pain Management Group in Valencia. Right from the beginning, I knew that he would help me where other doctors couldn’t. Dr. Grewal gave me a thorough evaluation, including ordering MRIs, before a treatment plan was developed. It has been 6 months since I started receiving care at APM, and I am almost completely pain-free – the very first time I can say that since the crash. Thank you Dr. Grewal and staff!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Grewal was wonderful in my many years that I saw him. He offered solutions unlike any other doc I've visited. Very professional and helpful. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Narindar S. Grewal has been admonished by the State of California for his questionable decisions in patient care. He "treated" me for 3 years and I became dependent on the pain meds. I suffered many long waits for injections just to get refills. I was VERY LUCKY!!, I went to rehab and SURVIVED. My brother-in-law and 2 good friends weren't so lucky. They overdosed while under his care and died!! I'm sure there are others out there that have had similar experiences with him. I can't be the only one. I even made a scheduled appt. with Dr. Grewal, to tell him face to face of my recovery, no thanks to him, and if he could change my medication to something non-narcotic. I waited for almost 2 hours to see him and he snuck out the back and wouldn't see me. To save yourself undue agony and the possibility of an addiction that you can't control do yourself a favor do your due diligence and investigate the State websites before allowing this doctor to treat you for pain. You won't regret checking.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

There maybe a wait to see the doctor (but better than another place I have been too). Billing staff are helpful. I needed help paying my high deductible (thank you Obama Care) and they gave me a plan that help me. Doctor is busy but worth the wait. He is the only doctor that gave me options and help me cut down on my medications that other doctors gave me.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I pray that anyone who goes to see this doctor does there homework He's not interested in teaching you or helping you with any alternative treatments. All he wants to do is give injections if you don't get injections he will not give any medications. I have done my homework and you should only have 2-3 infections per year. The only time I've seen this doctor is when he does the injections. His so called PA is a joke does not know what they are talking about. As far as his staff goes well put it this way my boyfriend and I went to dinner one night and ran into his staff and talk about being drunk WOW , we were sitting behind them and all they did was talk bad about there patients. There is definetley no confidentially

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Never. Asked me how much pain I was in, did not even consider my pain level, knowing I have no hip left.did not care at all. Who is dr grewal, all I know is the one PA that is rude

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Front office staff are very unprofessional and seem to care more about their conversations and laughing than helping or working. Lucky to see the Dr. or PA an hour after your appointment time. Have never been asked my pain level or if pain medication is working. Give two weeks medication, and then say will call in more and don't. Dr. just scheduled spine injection five minutes after meeting me, without even knowing my MRI results, last treatments or anything. Kinda scary.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014