Ratings for Dr. Narinder S. Grewal

Dr. Grewal has been wonderful. Seen him for 12 years now. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Good doctor has helped me and my husband greatly. Thanks Narinder Grewal MD

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Naridner Grewal MD has given me my life back, pain-free and healthy. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Advanced Pain Management has really spotty reviews online. I simply don’t understand what people have found to complain about. The clinic is clean, the staff is very friendly, and Dr. Grewal is extremely knowledgeable. My wife and I both go to see him for treatments resulting from getting old (me with fibromyalgia, my wife with arthritis). Dr. G is good about explaining what the tests and treatments are, how they work, and even give us tips on flexibilty exercises and stretches that help the process along. After treatments over the past several months, we’re both pain-free and can be more active the way we were when we were younger. How can you complain about that?

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Really pleased with the staff and the treatments at Advanced Pain Management. Dr. Grewal is very friendly and explains the treatments to me. Look forward to seeing him again!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

When my wife was hurt at work, we weren’t sure who to turn to for help. She has struggled with severe chronic back pain. Her regular doctor referred us to the Advanced Pain Management clinic in Valencia, where we met Dr. N. Grewal. She started treatments two months ago and has already made huge improvements. Many days she is almost completely pain-free. Thank you Doctor Grewal!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Narinder Grewal has been practicing pain management medicine for over 20 years. I met him last year when I was injured in a motorcycle accident. My regular doctor gave me a referral to see Dr. Grewal at his Advanced Pain Management clinic in Oxnard. I have gotten several injection and nerve block procedures which have helped me so much. I can work again and can even ride my new motorcycle without a bunch of pain. Dr. Grewal, thank you for helping me get back on my feet. Come visit this clinic if your regular doctors can’t or won’t help treat your back pain.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Many people think that pain management clinics are a great place to score drugs like painkillers. Well, guess what – the real clinics actually help patients with advanced treatments. Dr. Narinder Grewal is one of the “real” doctors. He’s not there to write prescriptions for dope. Instead, he and his clinic staff at Advanced Pain Management work hard to help patients lead better lives. By reducing or eliminating pain from spinal injuries, I have been able to get back to work and even play tennis again. Dr. Grewal’s treatments really work, and he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I’ve been an OTR (over the road) trucker for close to 30 years. Of course all those years behind the wheel have left my back and neck a mess. When I’m in town, I am able to see the medical staff at Advanced Pain Management. Dr. Narinder S. Grewal is my doctor, and I have been very pleased with the treatment and the care I have gotten from him. He and his office staff are friendly, and the office people handle all the insurance paperwork. All I have to worry about is getting better! If you have back or neck pain, go see Dr. Grewal. You’ll be glad you did.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I was in a car accident 3 years ago. Since then, I have been seen by several doctors. After a bunch of different treatments that didn’t work, I was referred to Dr. Narinder Grewal at the Advanced Pain Management Group in Valencia. Right from the beginning, I knew that he would help me where other doctors couldn’t. Dr. Grewal gave me a thorough evaluation, including ordering MRIs, before a treatment plan was developed. It has been 6 months since I started receiving care at APM, and I am almost completely pain-free – the very first time I can say that since the crash. Thank you Dr. Grewal and staff!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016