You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brock S. Jones

I really like Dr. Jones. He is always very nice and knowledgeable. However, I always have to wait 30+ minutes to see him with an appointment. Last time I went I waited two hours, even though I had an appointment. I always show up on time, but I always have to wait so long. It is so out of control that I feel like I have to schedule my whole day around going to the Doctor. I like Dr. Jones, but his lateness really bothers me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Excellent physician. Very thorough, takes time to listen and discuss things with you and seems to really care about his patients. I have been going to him for a number of years and he has been 100% accurate in my diagnoses and treatments. I know a number of other individuals who see him as well and I have never heard a negative comment about Dr. Jones from any of them.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

I love Dr. Jones and I'm glad we found him. My husband randomly selected him. After hearing his opinion, I started going to him. After seeing him for a while, I stopped taking my son to his pediatrician and now the 3 of us go to Dr. Jones. He is very knowledgeable. He’ll give you answers and when he wants to double-check that his answer was correct, it always turns out that he had given you the correct answer. I trust all that he says. He’s very patient, professional and on top of that he’s got a very nice personality. I don’t want him to ever retire. It’s so hard to find a good doctor and we feel so lucky to have him. Sometimes the waiting time is a little long, but I would not leave him because of that. Although last time I was there the waiting time was very reasonable.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Brock S. Jones's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1976)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=199655'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 18, 2014