Ratings for Dr. Ed H. Dumontier

Dr Dumontier is our Dr for over 20 years. He is a Dedicated Professional who knows of what he speaks. He commands a well earned respect from other doctors and staff. Has also served his county for many years with outstanding recognitions for above and beyond his call to duty. God Bless Dr. Edward Dumontier.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

He's an excellent family doctor! He's always there for us when we need medical help. He listens to us. He has a sense of humor. He is never too busy to help us. Our family loves him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. DuMontier for several years now, and believe him to be one of the most knowledgeable physicians I've ever seen. I've seen many doctors in my lifetime, but as long as Dr. DuMontier continues to practice medicine, I will remain his patient. I trust him completely with my medical care. He has been able to do what no other doctor has been able to do - and that is to diagnose me, completely, not only physically but mentally too. Other doctors looked over many different symptoms, while Dr. DuMontier immediately drew conclusions based on the symptoms, and has always been RIGHT ON target!! He has a huge patient load, and time is never on his side...:) but he still takes his time and manages to treat me as if I'm his only patient.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Smart, kind, caring. Spends time, listens attentively, excellent diagnostician. The best of the best.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2005

Dr. Ed H. Dumontier's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental