You may also like

Rate Dr. Ken R. Sinervo

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's Ratings

There are way too many great things to say about Dr. Sinervo and his staff.
My husband and I traveled from Michigan to meet him and have him take care of my surgery. It was the best decision for my healthcare that I have ever made. The staff was very helpful when it came to traveling information and their website had extensive information on traveling questions. Anytime I called to re verify or ask another question there was never attitude, they were always glad to answer a question. With endometriosis, you ask a lot of questions because of memory fog. I know I repeated myself a few times but they didn't mind.
Before you become a patient, the office requires you to fill out extensive information about your health including a summary. I really liked the fact he wanted to know all about me and if he could help me. In the summary it was my time to tell him all the issues I was having. I don't know any doctors that ask for a throughout background before considering you as a patient. After I sent my packet in I got a phone consulatation from Dr. Sinervo himself, not a member of his staff. We had a nice conversation and gave me info to talk over with my husband because this was a big decision for us to make to travel all that way and take a chance. All the way from first conversation with Dr. S till my recovery time, he or a member of his staff was there. Even after all the paperwork, Dr. Sinervo did a complete checkup and asked many questions At the pre-op. His staff was very hospitable and answered any questions we had. His nurse DeDe introduced herself to me and went through the next steps for the prep visit. when you are feeling afraid and scared, she is the person you want to see. Never met her before but I really needed a hug. She gives really good hugs and slowly my nervousness went away. I knew I was in good hands. My husband and I left the post op completely comfortable with the surgery. My husband seemed pretty nervous about everything until he met the dr and his staff. It was great to both joke after the appointment and have a weight lifted off our shoulders, we knew we were in good hands.
I forgot to mention the office cleanliness. When you walk in the lobby is decorated very professionally. The doctors awards were proudly displayed on the walls for his patients to see. Yeah he's that good!
The day of the surgery, Dr S was right there smiling and happy to answer any questions we had. After the surgery Dr S personally called me to see how I was feeling and to see if I had any problems or questions. The follow up appointment was also throughtal. My only regret is I didn't do this sooner. Dr. Sinervo and his staff is an example of how all medical offices should be operated. Everyone was kind and made me feel they personally cared about me as a patient. They like to joke so it was nice to have a few laughs to lighten up the mood.
After surgery we were given a throughtal packet and surgery photos. A week or so after surgery I received the operative report. Since I am home from traveling to Atlanta, his office called a few times to see how the flight went and see if I was doing well.
I wish his office was closer, if I lived anywhere remotely close to the state of Georgia, I would have Dr. Sinervo as my doctor. I am just lucky enough to have found him. 5 stars aren't enough for this doctor and his staff. Kudos for doing it right! If you have endometriosis the next call you should be making is to Dr. Sinervo's office to see what you need to do for a consultation.
Thank you Dr. Sinervo and staff! You are all amazing!
Jennifer and Matt

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

I don't even know where to begin with Dr. Sinervo and his office staff. I traveled from Tallahassee to Atlanta to have surgery with dr. Sinervo after my doctor told me I needed a hysterectomy and felt that my case was too severe for him. I have never dealt with such a professional, compassionate, and organized staff. People have to realize the staff also makes a huge difference. Everyone from Trish, Jean, Ms DEDE (I love you) and everyone else made me feel so comfortable and always helpful and I truly appreciate it. After my surgery I experienced some other issues that extended my hospital stay but Dr. Sinervo came by 3 days out of the 4 days I was there to check on me which included weekends! I was blown away. He showed me that he really cared. I even missed my follow up appointment but he came by after surgery to have the follow up with me while I was still in the hospital. I cried tears of joy after he left and told my boyfriend not only did his office staff call and checked on me but he took time out of his busy schedule to come and check on us. Surgical wise I am healing well. I feel good... He was able to do everything my doctor was not able to do. This has been the best decision I have made and I thank you guys from the depth of my heart for everything!!!! I will recommend anyone and everyone to the CEC

Nadine and Christopher

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Dr. Sinervo is such an amazing and compassionate doctor! I was greatly touched when He prayed with me pre-op and held my hand up until I went under anesthesia. Right there, I have confirmed that God led me to him and he is HIS instrument to help all the women out there including me, who has suffered from this dreadful disease (Endometriosis). He was very patient with me and answered all my questions and took time to listen. You won't feel that he is in a hurry and has this calming effect on you. You can feel that you will be taken care of and you are in good hands. I wish I could have Dr. Sinervo as my GYN but I live 3 hours away! The staff was and still is very accommodating, compassionate and great too! Kudos! - C & A Tobes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

I am astounded at how well I was treated by Dr. Sinervo, his staff and everyone at Northside Hospital. You do NOT get that level of care where I live. No one here would help me. Dr. Sinervo listened to me and helped me. We travelled across 7 states and 1,500+ miles to see him and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. This is the highest level of care there is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

We drove from Orlando to take our 16 year old daughter to see Dr. Sinervo. She had surgery four months earlier for endometriosis, but her doctor back home was unable to get it all so she started feeling pain again right away. Dr. Sinervo did her surgery last week and she already can tell she is pain free! This is the first time in 10 months! Dr Sinervo was so kind and compassionate! He prayed with her before surgery and sat and held her hand until she was under anesthesia. We are so thankful she is through with all this pain but sad to be leaving such a caring doctor and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

Dr. Sinervo is an amazing caring doctor who shows how much he cares about each patient and really takes the time to explain the patients situation to not only the patient but to the families as well. I went to dr sinervo with very little hope of feeling healthy again but when I woke up from my surgery I knew I was healthy I knew he had really helped me. I suggest everyone who has endometriosis go check out the CEC and Dr. Sinervo

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2861458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

We drove 14 hours from New York this week so that my 19 year old daughter could have surgery with Dr. Sinervo. The entire experience has been amazing from start to finish. He, as well as everyone in his office, is caring and compassionate while still being professional. We were far from home but felt very at home. My daughter has had two previous surgeries for Endometriosis and both times knew, as soon as she got into recovery, that they were not successful, she still felt the pain. This surgery, with Dr. Sinervo, she cried in the recovery room because the pain she has felt for the past 4 years was finally gone. She can now get on with her life. The staff at Northside hospital was also amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better experience across the board.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My daughter just had surgery with him. What a wonderful and compassionate doctor. We are very hopeful that what he found will be the end of her troubles. So glad she came from Florida to see him specifically!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Misdiagnosed with Endo by 2 local doctors, Dr Sinervo correctly diagnosed and operated accordingly. He did not perform unnecessary procedures, extremely talented doctor, attentive to pain ensuring I had everything needed after hospital stay to be comfortable. They stay in touch with you after surgery and it's comforting that he keeps your family involved during the process. This man has a soothing disposition during the surgical process, you feel at peace and the surrounding energy is that everything will be okay. 8 weeks later I have never felt better! He's HIGHLY recommended and his staff are EXTREMELY helpful. From the package sent to the actual surgery is about a 3 month wait. What I most appreciated was his honesty saying there's no Endo but there is adenomyosis, Fibroids cyst etc saving me that extra unnecessary fee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Traveled over 10 hours to take my daughter to have surgery with Dr. Sinervo. He is kind and compassionate. He prayed with my daughter before surgery. He is amazing and so is his staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827717].votes_count ]]