Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ken R. Sinervo

Dr. Sinervo performed surgery on my daughter 5 years ago for stage 4. We had tried all other interventions and had had 2 other surgeries including section of intestines being removed and one of her ovaries being removed before finding the center. This was her 3rd surgery in 3 months. He assured us he could remove all Endo 100%. It has been 5 years . She has been trying to get pregnant and now another endometrioma returned in the other ovary approx 6cm. The Ob/ gyn didn't feel hopeful. We immediately called Dr. Sinervo. Surgery scheduled and he was not only able to save her ovary but did not find any more Endo after 5 years except one small spot where the other ovary was. This speaks volumes of a Endo Dr!!! We where so worried that is was back and everywhere. She is recovering from surgery and doing well! Thank you Dr Sinervo and to your wonderful staff for dealing with a frantic mother even though she's grown and married...

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your family's experience. It means so much to us, and we greatly appreciate your trust. We know it is a blessing and a privilege to be able to treat your daughter, and we are very grateful. Thank you again!

Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Sinervo operated on my teen daughter, confirming and treating her endometriosis. He is truly an expert surgeon. She is now two months post op and has healed beautifully, with no endo pain. He was very sensitive in his approach with a younger patient, and I highly recommend him for adolescent care. The CEC and Northside Hospital surgical team are truly the gold standard in endo patient experience. I believe this early intervention has changed the course of my daughter’s life, and am immensely grateful we had the chance to work with Dr. Sinvero.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experiences and of course, for choosing our team. We know how you have a choice of providers, and your trust in us is so greatly appreciated! We hope for continued healing and pain free from here on out. We are blessed to count your family among the CEC family. Thank you again!

Submitted September 17, 2018

I came from Kenya after having multiple surgeries. No help in sight but God directed me to the CEC. Dr. Sinervo is the best doctor in the whole wide world. I love him. He gave me my life back. God is using him to restore the lives of millions of women battling this disease. The staff were amazing and have been extremely supportive. Thank you for saving my life. I'm recovering and i can't wait to be back on my feet and raise awareness on thi debilitating disease. God bless Dr. Sinervo and the entire CEC.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
Thank you so very much for choosing us for your care and traveling all the way across the world; it is a blessing and a privilege to have a hand in your care. We are so grateful to have you among our international patient family and appreciate you sharing your experiences so much. Thank you again!

Submitted September 10, 2018

After multiple surgeries from other "experts" and in pure desperation, I reached out to Dr. Sinervo for my endometriosis care. He is the first doctor that I feel truly listened to me and did not push me one way or another. After weighing all my options, history and future, I decided it was time for a hysterectomy with the excision (confirmed adenomyosis). He was so compassionate and prayed with me before surgery, even held my hand til I fell asleep in OR. I am two months post op, and I can honestly say, I feel the best I have felt in years! I'm so glad I decided to take this leap of faith. Dr. Sinervo is amazing and his staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experiences with our Center. We know you have a choice, and we are very privileged to have you choose us for your care. It is an honor and a blessing to serve the endometriosis community, and we are very grateful to have you among our patient family. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you!

Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. Sinervo performed my hysterectomy and excision surgery 6 weeks ago. He and his staff are very supportive and knowledgeable and elicit a feeling of security. The minimally invasive surgical technique used facilitated faster and easier healing. I was careful to follow discharge instructions on lifting and bending etc and have healed with no issues. I feel better than I have in a long time. I am very thankful to Dr. Sinervo for what he has done for me and could not recommend him enough to others.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences! We really appreciate your trust and are so blessed to count you among our patient family. Thank you again and we send our best wishes for continued health!

Submitted August 21, 2018

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Sinervo in the last 15 years. He is not just highly skilled but very compassionate as well. His staff does a great job helping patients to navigate the process. Only thing is that he is very busy so I had to wait long for my pre-op appointment and it felt a little rushed. I wish that he would have explained more about post-op. But any questions I did have, he and the staff were great about answering them when I called. I trust Dr. Sinervo!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and experiences. We value your input, and it helps us improve for future patients. We are so grateful for your trust and for allowing us to be a continuing part of your care. Thank you so much again!

Submitted August 16, 2018

I fought for 15 years to get quality medical care. Once, I was accepted into the CEC, it wasn't a matter of if I could get better, but how quickly. I had surgery about 25 days ago. I have had some rough times, but I feel blessed to have been accepted into this center. I dreamed of a woman's center like this for half my life. I had no idea places like this really existed. Dr. Sinervo was kind, respectful and gave me all the time I needed. His compassion is only rivaled by his extraordinaire expertise in excision surgery of Endometriosis. Everyone at his office is exceptionally respectful and kind. I felt showered with acceptance and love. Like, I was finally safe to truly explain my illness for the first time in my life. If I had any concerns whatsoever, I could ask them anything and they responded promptly and with respect. Thank you for changing my life for the better and hundreds of women around the world.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
We want to thank you so very much for sharing your experiences and feedback. We are so honored to be a part of your 'road to recovery' team and our whole Center is committed to supporting you every step of the way. We are so very grateful for your trust and blessed to count you among our global patient family members. Thank you again!

Submitted May 22, 2018

We would like to thank you for tirelessly working for the center for endometriosis patients around the world. We appreciate your teamwork, organized and planing the best time for special need family who are not in the local county. We are so greaful with your care. Together, we all are well deserved from pain free.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
Thank you so much for your kind review and taking the time to share your experiences. We are so blessed to have the privilege of having a hand in your family's care. Sending you best wishes for continued health and painfree days! As always, we are here for you whenever you may need us.

Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr Sinervo and his team are second to none in treating endometriosis and adenomyosis. The skill level, compassion, kindness and genuine friendliness are rare to find in such abundance in one doctor. Dr Sinervo will give you all the time you need to understand your treatment plan, your expected outcomes and your expected quality of life. His skills lie in the meticulous excision of all endometriosis - in pelvic and extrapelvic locations. The CEC and Dr Sinervo have become the leading educational site for endometriosis patients worldwide. His skilled and experienced hands bring healing where others have failed. Endometriosis should be the path of one surgery, done right. Attending Dr Sinervo makes this a reality for many women. The CEC team are absolutely amazing and cannot be praised or recommended highly enough.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
We appreciate you taking the time to share this review! We are so grateful for the opportunity to help those with endometriosis and consider it a true blessing to have a patient family from around the world. Thank you so much again!

Submitted May 3, 2018

Had my procedure in December 2017 and have had a bit of a rough recovery but we knew there would be a need for another procedure. Dr. Sinervo has treated me with kindness and compassion which I had not found with the Doctors in my local area. He understood that my pain was real and did not attempt to brush me off and hand me birth control. I'm glad we lived close enough to Atlanta to make the surgery happen and the next will be with him as well.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences, and we are so very grateful for your ongoing trust in our team. We know you've been through a lot, and we will always be here for you!

Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ken Sinervo, MD MSc FRCSC ACGE, Medical Director Center for Endometriosis Care | Kenny R. Sinervo MD FRCSC, LLC A Center of Expertise in Endometriosis 6105 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY ROAD | BUILDING B, SUITE 230 | ATLANTA, GA 30328 Phone: 770-913-0001 | Fax: 770-913-0005 | centerforendo.com Dr. Ken Sinervo is an award-winning, internationally renowned gynecologic surgeon specializing in advanced Laparoendoscopic Excision of Endometriosis (LAPEX) and Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS). A humble, compassionate physician who truly cares for his patients, Dr. Sinervo has received multiple honors throughout his career, including being named among the "Top Ten Gynecologists in the World," “Top Obstetricians & Gynecologists from around the World” and receiving “Top Doctor,” "Top 10 Doctors," "Most Compassionate Physician," "Best in Atlanta" and countless other awards. Most recently, he was awarded the "Patient's Choice" honor for the fifth consecutive year in a row, a distinction achieved by only 1% of practicing physicians in the United States. A native of Ontario, Dr. Sinervo is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, a Junior Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology in the United States, a member of the Society of Obstetrics & Gynecology in Canada, and of the AAGL, the leading association promoting Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery worldwide. Dr. Sinervo is also the past Chairman of the AAGL Special Interest Group on Endometriosis & Reproductive Surgery. He previously completed an AAGL Fellowship in Pelvic Endoscopic Surgery and earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario in Canada with Honors in Psychology and was awarded his MSc in 1993 there as well. Dr. Sinervo completed medical school at the University of Toronto and served his residency at the University of Calgary. He has been awarded many scholarships for his academic performance, including the Dr. Fred Douglas Memorial Award for Outstanding Achievement in Medicine from the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine and a Medical Research Council of Canada scholarship. In addition, he was the recipient of the University of Western Ontario Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology Research Day Award two years in a row, a rare accomplishment. Ranking among the few practitioners in the world dedicated solely to excision of endometriosis, Dr. Sinervo joined the Center in 2001 and serves at the head of the practice as Medical Director. A MIGS Fellowship Preceptor, Dr. Sinervo devotes countless hours to the training and education of tomorrow’s surgeons, and routinely hosts visiting surgeons who wish to increase their training in MIGS/LAPEX from around the world. He also serves at the helm of the Center’s various research endeavors. Dr. Sinervo is pleased to serve on various peer review and medical advisory boards, and remains an active contributor to many professional medical and healthcare societies. He can most recently be seen in the Endo What? groundbreaking documentary on the disease. Dr. Sinervo consults for various institutions and remains extensively involved in both the patient and professional sectors, contributing his compassionate expertise to countless endeavors to advance disease advocacy, awareness and education. A noted author and speaker who lectures internationally, he has countless abstracts, publications and presentations to his credit and is routinely called on by the media and leading consumer and professional health publications for his expertise in endometriosis and advanced gynecologic endoscopy. Dr. Sinervo was previously selected to serve as the 5th Annual Visiting Professor of the University of Calgary and Alberta Health Services in British Columbia, a prestigious program wherein he presented a series of courses and Grand Rounds ranging from pathophysiology to treatment of endometriosis, including complex abdominopelvic and thoracic cases, to residents, physicians, faculty and industry attendees. He maintains, however, that the greatest reward of his life’s work is to be able to make a positive impact on the health and well-being for the individuals he treats. Dr. Sinervo considers himself extremely fortunate and blessed for the opportunity to serve his patients through a combination of expert surgical care and compassion for their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.

• English

• Toronto Sch Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Inactive) (Grad. 1995)

• Endometriosis
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women

• Top 10 Gynecologists in the World