Ratings for Dr. Ken R. Sinervo

I suffered from severe pain for 10 years before discovering Dr. Sinervo and the CEC. I was told I had no chance of conceiving naturally, and that any pain alleviation would only be temporary unless I underwent a hysterectomy. Dr. Sinervo was the first, and only, physician to give me hope--not only hope for a pain-free life, but hope that I could one day become pregnant. In the 4 1/2 years since my surgery at the CEC for Stage IV Endometriosis, I have had NO return of symptoms--something every other OB-GYN assured me was highly unlikely. I have also conceived naturally and am expecting my first child in the fall of 2016. I cannot recommend D. Sinervo and the CEC highly enough to anyone suffering from this debilitating disease!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Sinervo is truly a gifted doctor. I had 6 prior surgeries, including a total hysterectomy, for endometriosis and adhesions, prior to finding Dr. Sinervo. He did an amazing job and the care before and after the surgery was excellent. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has endometriosis and/or adhesions. My only regret is that I did find him sooner!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

After several surgeries with my local specialists, I needed to try someone new. I found Dr. Sinervo and traveled to Atlanta for surgery. I am only a few weeks out of surgery and feel better then I ever have before!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

In March of 2011, at the age of 20, I underwent my first laparoscopic surgery to treat my endometriosis in which my doctor at the time told me I would have a less than 1% chance of conceiving naturally. For years I suffered from debilitating pain from this disease and it did not go away even after my surgery. My father had done extensive research and found outstanding reviews for Dr. Kenny Sinervo. Exactly a year after my first surgery, I underwent a second surgery performed by Dr. Sinervo. The morning of, he prayed with me as I was being prepped for surgery and made me feel so comforted with his words and by his presence. Prior to and after my surgery, he provided nothing but knowledgeable and comforting information regarding my individual case. It has been over three years now and I have not suffered from the debilitating endometriosis at all. Finally I am able to live without pain and any of the other phychologic aspects that go along with this disease. What's better? I was once told I would have a less than 1% chance of conceiving on my own and I am now the proud mother of a beautiful little girl, all thanks to Dr. Sinervo. The world needs more doctors like him:)

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Sinervo has given me hope. He is compassionate, empathetic, and knowledgeable. He and his entire staff treated me with the upmost respect. He listened and answered all of my questions. He took time with me and never rushed. I traveled from Louisiana and would do it again. Easily the best MD I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Gifted surgeon. Had a major dermoid ovarian mass that was excised. I highly recommend him to anyone with GYN conditions.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr Sinervo is a god send. He's given my 16 yr old daughter her life back. Wonderful bedside manner. I cannot speak highly enough about him & his staff!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Ken Sinervo is a lifesaver. He is kind and caring and gives so many woman the hope they have been lacking often for a long time

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Have worked him for some years now finding care for patients, excellent colleague

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I lived with this disease for 15 years, went through 5 surgeries and countless other hospital stays, Dr. Sinervo is truly the most skilled surgeon I have ever had and his bedside manner does not compare to anyone else. His staff is so helpful, kind and compassionate too. I have been pain free and well for 5 years now. He is truly a blessing.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ken Sinervo, MD MSc FRCSC ACGE, Medical Director Center for Endometriosis Care | Kenny R. Sinervo MD FRCSC, LLC A COEMIG-Designated Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology & Center of Expertise in Endometriosis 1140 Hammond Drive | Perimeter Town Center | Building F, Suite 6220 | Atlanta, GA 30328 USA Phone: 770-913-0001 | Fax: 770-913-0005 | centerforendo.com Dr. Ken Sinervo is an award-winning, internationally renowned gynecologic surgeon specializing in advanced Laparoendoscopic Excision of Endometriosis (LAPEX) and Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS). A humble, compassionate physician who truly cares for his patients, Dr. Sinervo has received multiple honors throughout his career, including being named among the "Top Ten Gynecologists in the World," “Top Obstetricians & Gynecologists from around the World” and receiving “Top Doctor,” "Top 10 Doctors," "Most Compassionate Physician," "Best in Atlanta" and countless other awards. Most recently, he was awarded the "Patient's Choice" honor for the fifth consecutive year in a row, a distinction achieved by only 1% of practicing physicians in the United States. A native of Ontario, Dr. Sinervo is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, a Junior Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology in the United States, a member of the Society of Obstetrics & Gynecology in Canada, and of the AAGL, the leading association promoting Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery worldwide. Dr. Sinervo was recently elected Vice Chairman of the AAGL Special Interest Group on Endometriosis and Reproductive Surgery and serves as a member of the Standards Committee for the Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG). He previously completed an AAGL Fellowship in Pelvic Endoscopic Surgery and earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario in Canada with Honors in Psychology and was awarded his MSc in 1993 there as well. Dr. Sinervo completed medical school at the University of Toronto and served his residency at the University of Calgary. He has been awarded many scholarships for his academic performance, including the Dr. Fred Douglas Memorial Award for Outstanding Achievement in Medicine from the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine and a Medical Research Council of Canada scholarship. In addition, he was the recipient of the University of Western Ontario Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology Research Day Award two years in a row, a rare accomplishment. Ranking among the few practitioners in the world dedicated solely to excision of endometriosis, Dr. Sinervo joined the Center in 2001 and serves at the head of the practice as Medical Director. A MIGS Fellowship Preceptor, Dr. Sinervo devotes countless hours to the training and education of tomorrow’s surgeons, and routinely hosts visiting surgeons who wish to increase their training in MIGS/LAPEX from around the world. He is also a Physician Director within the COEMIG program and serves at the helm of the Center’s various research endeavors as a Co-Investigator. Dr. Sinervo is pleased to serve on various peer review and medical advisory boards, and remains an active contributor to many professional medical and healthcare societies. Dr. Sinervo consults for various biotechnology, device and industry institutions and remains extensively involved in both the patient and professional sectors, contributing his compassionate expertise to countless endeavors to advance disease advocacy, awareness and education. He has been particularly active in striving for reforms in insurance and coverage issues, which often complicate endometriosis care for many individuals. A noted author and speaker who lectures internationally, he has countless abstracts, publications and presentations to his credit and is routinely called on by the media and leading consumer and professional health publications for his expertise in endometriosis and advanced gynecologic endoscopy. Most recently, Dr. Sinervo was selected to serve as the 5th Annual Visiting Professor of the University of Calgary and Alberta Health Services in British Columbia, wherein he presented a series of courses and Grand Rounds ranging from pathophysiology to treatment of endometriosis, including complex abdominopelvic and thoracic cases, to residents, physicians, faculty and industry attendees. He maintains, however, that the greatest reward of his life’s work is to be able to make a positive impact on the health and wellbeing for the individuals he treats. Dr. Sinervo considers himself extremely fortunate for the opportunity to serve his patients through a combination of expert surgical care and compassion for their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.

• English

• Toronto Sch Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Inactive) (Grad. 1995)

• Top 10 Gynecologists in the World