You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ken R. Sinervo

No one in this industry has done more for women with endometriosis. Dr. Sinervo is kind, caring and genuine. He is dedicated to his work and an excellent surgeon. He helps people every single day woth endometriosis. His surgeries are thorough and complete and done with meticulous accuracy. This doctor takes the times to go above and beyond in the OR and when dealing with patients. If you want to feel heard with endometriosis, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr.Sinervo and his staff are fantastic! After dealing with endometriosis for 6 years and 3 unsuccessful surgeries for it, I finally found Dr. Sinervo. From the very beginning his office staff were so helpful with helping me figure out my insurance and finances. I had surgery in October 2015 and I can finally say I have my life back. Before the surgery I began to get depressed and almost lost hope. I am now able to play with my kids, go out with friends, and be intimate with my husband...and actually enjoy it without pain. Dr. Sinervo was so kind and prayed with me before surgery which really made me more comfortable. This was definitely the best decision I have ever made for my health. Please do not pay a single bit of attention to any negative feedback here, it is absolutely false!!! This man changed my life and I will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Re: the statement "Even Nancy peterson who recommends him also takes money from him to advertise his skills" - this is a libelous claim obviously grounded in smear campaign tactics. The CEC and Dr Sinervo do not pay anyone to advertise for them and never have. Referrals and recommendations come from CEC patients themselves. Additionally, he works with all patients from all financial backgrounds and situations, so the statement "He only cares about money" is also demonstrably false. Re: "He left lots of endometriosis behind" - please be sure to send in your pathology reports to the CEC from the subsequent surgery which demonstrated all the areas of disease left behind, so the outcome can be added to Center's the follow up database.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Sinervo is an angel. He is very compassionate.i flew for 14 hours to have surgery with him. He is very skilled in endo surgeries. Despite that i still have endo issues, i definetely recommend him for any endo patient. He is very professional

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

This guy is a business man. He takes money from girls who have endometriosis. My surgery was a failure with him. He left me with so much pain. He left lots of endometriosis behind. He only cares about money. Dont go with him. Even Nancy peterson who recommends him also takes money from him to advertise his skills

Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Sinervo and his entire staff went above and beyond in my quest to claim my life back from endometriosis. I have never met a more knowledgeable and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I suffered from severe daily debilitating pain due to Stage 4 Endometriosis. Just 6 months earlier, I had surgery done with another doctor. This proved to be unsuccessful, as my endometriosis recurred quickly, and I found myself in the emergency room again with severe pain. I needed a specialist who knew how to get the job done. I researched and found Dr. Sinervo with the Center for Endometriosis Care. It proved to be a God send. My entire experience with Dr. Sinervo and his staff was excellent. They were everything you'd hope a health provider to be: caring, compassionate, knowledgable, and responsive. I am pain free now and have faith that this time, my surgery was done by a well qualified professional who was able to give me my best chance for renewed health and hope. Thank you Dr. Sinervo! Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I am blessed to have been able to travel to Atlanta, GA to meet with one of the BEST of the best, a worldwide renowned Endometriosis Excision Specialist.... Dr. Ken Sinervo. Dr. S was my hope after 6 unsuccessful laparoscopic endo excision surgeries including hysterectomy, an endometrioma in my sigmoid-colon area and a bowel resection. Unfortunately, the surgeon who performed those surgeries was not a skill excision surgeon. Dr. S is just the man I need to get my life back. I have true Faith in him that he will change my life as he took good care of me.

Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Sinvero is an incredible gift to women who suffer from this wretched condition. I have been a long time suffer of endometriosis since I was 15 I'm now 35 and feel like I might actually have a chance of living a life without pain. I'm 2.5 weeks post op and can already tell a difference! My sciatic nerve pain was immediately gone upon waking up. I didn't even realize the back pain I was suffering from so this was an added bonus! I know I have months of healing ahead but given what I've been through this is a walk in the park :) I love the research they did into adhesions and the precautions they take. His direction, patience, and lighthearted attitude of "hey we got this" was such a breath of fresh air. I was particularly impressed by the warm hearted and knowledgeable staff who gave me direction on any questions or concerns I had. Their research on adhesion prevention, and adenomyosis was particularly impressive and very helpful. I travelled from Kansas City so the excellent follow up care came very handy! This was the first time in my life I actually got the attention and care I needed from my condition. The Center for Endo was a place of safety and hope after enduring years of extreme pain and fear that every month I might have to go to the ER or pass out. Thank you Dr. Sinervo for your amazing staff, hard work, and research. Thank you for choosing this as your profession and for being there for my husband and I. Thank you for giving me hope that I can live a life without fear of pain!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

After my daughter had two years of bouncing around from doctor to doctor- telling her that her symptoms were all in her head or they were normal for periods or that they were a gi issue- we found Dr. Sinervo. All along suspecting endometriosis for her, we were lucky to find such a doctor. My daughter was only 13 years old when she had surgery. Dr. Sinervo gave her every bit of respect and compassion she deserved- as well as his staff. She is only 3 months out from surgery - where he found endometriosis- and is doing wonderfully. Every symptom she had before is now gone. We cried at just having a diagnosis for her- which we finally received because we saw Dr. Sinervo. He and his staff continue to be a resource for us when we have questions.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's Credentials

• Toronto Sch Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Inactive) (Grad. 1995)

AHC

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "No one in this industry has done more for women with endometriosis. Dr. Sinervo is kind, caring and genuine. He is dedicated to his work and an excellent surgeo..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sinervo and his staff are fantastic! After dealing with endometriosis for 6 years and 3 unsuccessful surgeries for it, I finally found Dr. Sinervo. From the ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Re: the statement "Even Nancy peterson who recommends him also takes money from him to advertise his skills" - this is a libelous claim obviously grounded in sm..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is an angel. He is very compassionate.i flew for 14 hours to have surgery with him. He is very skilled in endo surgeries. Despite that i still have..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a business man. He takes money from girls who have endometriosis. My surgery was a failure with him. He left me with so much pain. He left lots of e..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo and his entire staff went above and beyond in my quest to claim my life back from endometriosis. I have never met a more knowledgeable and compassio..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from severe daily debilitating pain due to Stage 4 Endometriosis. Just 6 months earlier, I had surgery done with another doctor. This proved to be un..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Yo this stinky handed mofucker got his stanky hands all up in my anushole, and now it smell like cheese :( I DIDNT EVEN WANT MY BUTT FINGERED!! Just my beef sa..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am blessed to have been able to travel to Atlanta, GA to meet with one of the BEST of the best, a worldwide renowned Endometriosis Excision Specialist.... Dr...."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinvero is an incredible gift to women who suffer from this wretched condition. I have been a long time suffer of endometriosis since I was 15 I'm now 35 an..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After my daughter had two years of bouncing around from doctor to doctor- telling her that her symptoms were all in her head or they were normal for periods or ..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is my angel if I could put it that way. Finding him and having done my surgery with him gave me back a quality of life that for a long time I didn't..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are way too many great things to say about Dr. Sinervo and his staff. My husband and I traveled from Michigan to meet him and have him take care of my ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't even know where to begin with Dr. Sinervo and his office staff. I traveled from Tallahassee to Atlanta to have surgery with dr. Sinervo after my doctor ..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is such an amazing and compassionate doctor! I was greatly touched when He prayed with me pre-op and held my hand up until I went under anesthesia...."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am astounded at how well I was treated by Dr. Sinervo, his staff and everyone at Northside Hospital. You do NOT get that level of care where I live. No one he..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We drove from Orlando to take our 16 year old daughter to see Dr. Sinervo. She had surgery four months earlier for endometriosis, but her doctor back home was u..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is an amazing caring doctor who shows how much he cares about each patient and really takes the time to explain the patients situation to not only ..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We drove 14 hours from New York this week so that my 19 year old daughter could have surgery with Dr. Sinervo. The entire experience has been amazing from sta..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter just had surgery with him. What a wonderful and compassionate doctor. We are very hopeful that what he found will be the end of her troubles. So gla..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Misdiagnosed with Endo by 2 local doctors, Dr Sinervo correctly diagnosed and operated accordingly. He did not perform unnecessary procedures, extremely talent..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Traveled over 10 hours to take my daughter to have surgery with Dr. Sinervo. He is kind and compassionate. He prayed with my daughter before surgery. He is a..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Traveled over 14 hours to see Dr. Sinervo. He was very patient thorough and knew what he was talking about. I never thought that I would wake up pain-free and..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words can not express how very thankful my husband and I are for having found Dr. Sinervo. I must acknowledge, God is always right on time. This has truly been ..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just awesome! Staff was amazing. Worth traveling for!"

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He saved my life ♡ The staff are amazing. They're so friendly and helpful. They make me feel like home although I came from the other end of the world ♡♡♡♡♡..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Before I found Dr. Sinervo, I had been through a slew of local doctors and had no luck. After doing my research, I knew I wanted to go ahead and pursue surgery ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr Sinervo were comforting and extremely kind. I wouldn't look anywhere else for treatment. I would recommend them to anyone going through the pai..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was worth the 6 plus hour drive to see Dr. Sinervo. It was my first lap for endo and I knew that I only wanted the best. I don't want to be the person to hav..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sinervo and his staff were wonderful, caring and well worth the trip. This was my first lap for endo and if I was going to get diagnosed I wanted to go with ..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Sinervo to anyone suffereing from endometriosis, adenomyosis, and other female issues. He is a knowledable, professional, and cari..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. S. has the most amazing bedside manner, patience, kindness, witty humor, and compassion. His staff at the CEC are angels here on Earth. Dr. S. is an angel. ..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although I had to wait almost 5 months before I had my surgery, it was well worth the wait. I called in Oct 2014 and received a call back in Nov (after all my ..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As with some others seen here, I traveled almost 1500 miles just to see Dr. Sinervo. Twice. The first time, I had struggled with Endo for some time until my ..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo has completely changed my life. I have had numerous surgeries for endometriosis, andenomyosis and other related issues. A few years after each proce..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Sinervo and everyone at the CEC. They were all extremely warm and caring and put me at ease right away. It was a..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best bedside manner I have ever experienced from a doctor. He and his staff are so caring and make you feel like you are their only patient. I wish every woma..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If I could give him 10 stars I would. He is not only an amazing surgeon he is an amazing human being. And his staff deserves 10 stars as well. I would recommend..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I should have left this review sooner. But, I want to say that I absolutely love the staff and Dr. Sinervo. My mom even loves them. They were so nice, genuine, ..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 19 years old and have been going to Dr. Sinervo for 3+ years for my endometriosis and adenomyosis. The first surgery, he removed all of my endo and my appe..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is amazing!!! He just performed my hysterectomy, removing my left ovary and removing my appendix, while also moving my bowel into proper position...."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo did my surgery in October, for stage 4 endometriosis. He was so kind, and truly changed my life. I had other surgeons turn me down for surgery due..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is the answer to my prayers. He genuinely cares for his patients. His knowledge of endo and adeno is unlike any other doctor I've met (and I've been..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I traveled from Alaska to Atlanta to have Dr. Sinervo do my surgery. It is two months post op and I am very pleased with my decision. I was very nervous, fear..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A patient at CEC several times, I've always received the best of care. Dr. Sinervo and all of his staff as well as the staff at Northside Hospital"

November 16, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Hi dr. Ken, can ask help from you about my situatio ? I am 22 years old, and i was diagnose that i am a polcytic , can i get pregnant?"

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know if I can even put into words the appreciation I have for Dr. Ken Sinervo and the whole staff at the Center of Endometrosis Care. I am 28 years old,..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I adore this man. He fixed my endo/adenymiosis. He's the best there is."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome, compassionate and kind. One of the best for endometriosis. Thanks to him I could finally conceive my miracle baby."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo changed my life, and in many ways saved it - endometriosis had stolen it away from me, piece by piece. Before my surgery with him, I wasn't able to ..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a few botched surgeries for severe endo and nobody in my small community knowing how to help me, Dr Sinervo offered his services and saved my life. I was ..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After two unsuccessful surgeries with other doctors in NYC, I decided to travel to Atlanta for Dr. Sinervo. August 26th I had surgery with Dr. Sinervo for stag..."

September 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Ken" to "Ken R."

October 20, 2013