Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ken R. Sinervo

From the very first visit with Dr Sinervo he was pleasant, informative, reassuring, and hospitable. He eased mine and my husbands minds every time we spoke with him. Prior to being put in contact with Dr. Sinervo, I had 3 previous surgeries related to Endo. However, I had never found relief from pain and I was always made to feel like it wasn't that bad so I shouldn't be hurting, or that I was making everything up. I had surgery last week by Dr Sinervo, and immediately waking from surgery I noticed something different, I wasn't in that bad of pain to had just been operated on. Even during my stay at the hospital, my nurses were pretty shocked at how I was managing pain.. I really wasn't feeling much. After getting home, I started to feel a little more pain, however I have continued to heal better and faster than any surgery before! I can already tell that as soon as I am healed up I will be in great shape... no more endo pain!!! This is such a relief and I am so thankful for Dr Sinervo and his staff! I am so excited to get back to normal life and not have endo effecting every move I make! My husband and I want to try for a family in the near future, and I have such high hopes now. Thank you Dr Sinervo for being the Dr that you are and truly caring about your patients! You have been a blessing to me and my husband!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Sinervo has been helping me with all my endometriosis needs, as well as other medical issues such as fibroids, and polyps for a few years now. Last month we had my last surgery and I am getting better every day and regaining my health and my life. Without him I was very weak and tired from anemia. I owe my life to him and thank God for such a great physician. He is the best for endometriosis..

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Sinervo performed my surgery in 2015. We are so lucky to have the CEC in Georgia. I love how the CEC helps advocate for those who suffer with endometriosis. I was given great care and I have had a number of improvements since surgery. Dr. Sinervo was a very kind and humble doctor. I could see the compassion in his eyes and I truly believe that he cares so much about his patients. I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences! We are so delighted to hear of your progress and wish you painfree days ahead. We are here if you need us!

Submitted October 2, 2017

I am blessed beyond words to have received care from Dr. Sinervo and his team at CEC. I had my surgery on 8/23/2017 and couldn’t possibly thank Dr. Sinervo and his entire team enough for going above and beyond in providing excellent care throughout the process. Dr. Sinervo is highly skilled surgeon with deep and thorough understanding of the disease. He answered all my queries, doubts and questions very patiently and put my mind at ease the very first time I met him. I had stage IV endometriosis with large ovarian cysts and was very anxious and nervous going in for surgery. Dr. Sinervo put my mind at ease once again by explaining the procedure in detail, customizing my treatment plan and answering all my concerns in pre-op meeting. He also prayed for me prior to the surgery. His knowledge, surgical expertise, compassion and his genuine concern for his patients’ well-being is unparalleled. He is by far the most skilled, considerate and compassionate doctor I have ever come across. I truly wish him and his team tons of success in the future and hope and pray that CEC continues to help and mend lives of women who are suffering from this debilitating disease. May God continue to bless you and your team, Dr. Sinervo!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
Thank you SO much for this wonderful post and for sharing your experiences. We strive hard to do our best to provide our patient family with compassion and quality care. We are so grateful for your trust in us and allowing us to have a hand in your endometriosis journey. May you be feeling better each and every day. We are here if you need us!

Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr. Sinervo and Dr. Kongawasa are top notch doctors in treating endometriosis and I believe they have their patients best interest at heart. Their staff members Debbie and Heather are so compassionate, helpful, understanding, and professional. Together this makes for a very good practice.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
With grateful thanks from our entire team, we really appreciate your kind words and are so thankful for your trust and the honor of allowing us a hand in your care. Thank you so much!

Submitted September 9, 2017

The ONLY reason punctuality wasn't given 5 stars is because the everyone at the CEC takes their time with each patient- even if closing time is nearing. From the front desk, the nurses, the surgeons, even surgical coordinators don't ever make you feel rushed and will make sure you have every bit of information you could possibly need, want, desire, etc. I've been unfortunate in my personal case to have needed multiple visits and surgeries but I cannot express my gratitude that I am cared for by the CEC and all of their affiliates. I truly don't know where I would have been without each member of this team.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences. We are glad that our team is taking good care of you and will always be here when you need us. Gratitude!

Submitted August 19, 2017

Thank you to Dr Sinervo and everyone at the Center for a very smooth experience. 10 days post op and can already feel the difference. They made a very anxious and worried patient at ease, and went above & beyond in every way!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we know how blessed we are to have a hand in your care. We hope you keep feeling better each and every day. We are grateful for your trust!

Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Sinervo performed my surgery 6/5/17. He is the most warm and kind physician I've ever met. He even held my hand until I was completely asleep in the OR. No complications!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
We appreciate you so much! Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you are recovering well and are here any time you need us. Much gratitude to you!

Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Sinervo is the best doctor I have even been to. He gave me my life back and it's because of his tremendous knowledge and skills, that I was able to have a child. I give him my highest recommendation if you are suffering from Endo. I can't say enough good things about him, the staff and the entire CEC!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
We can't thank you enough for sharing your experience. We greatly appreciate the privilege of having a hand in your care and are so grateful for your trust. Much gratitude to you and thank you again!

Submitted June 26, 2017

I just needed to leave this comment even though it has been a little over 4 years since i was saved by Dr. sinervo and i say saved because that is what he did unknowingly. I suffered of horrible excruciating pain since i was 18 years old till 26. I had more hospital bills that you could possibly imagine. I could not maintain a job nor go to school. I was completely consume by endo at a very young age. In a month i only had 5 days of no pain all the other days was constant pain. could not even enjoy intimacy with my husband. I had 2 previous surgery before Dr. sinervo that did nothing for me, i was back in the emergency room the following month. I gave myself one last shot on getting cured. I research day and night for months until i came across this center. I knew that if this place did not give me peace and an take the pain a way, i was going to do it myself. And i know this is a horrible thing to read but it was my truth. I no longer wanted to fell like i was getting staved for weeks every month. feel pain so intense i would pass out, throw up every single food in my stomach until i could taste my own stomach acid, i could not even hold water down, and don't forget the diarrhea. it was as if my body was breaking apart from the inside. Many time i gave my self burns from hot water bottles. And all of this happened every day butt 5 days after my period. And don't forget the emotional torture that was just as bad as the pain. The why me question. wondering if i was inflicting this pain upon myself as once a doctor told me when i was just 18 years old. So i just want to say thank you Dr. Sinervo you saved my life. I would not be here if it was not for you ad god that send me your way. I am very sure of that. And i thank god for blessing people like me with doctors like you. I am writing this after 4 years because is only fair to give hope to anyone that is possibly going through the same thing and loosing hope.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
Thank you so very much, JD. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences and are so grateful for your trust. We are here if you need us.

Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ken Sinervo, MD MSc FRCSC ACGE, Medical Director Center for Endometriosis Care | Kenny R. Sinervo MD FRCSC, LLC A COEMIG-Designated Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology & Center of Expertise in Endometriosis 6105 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY ROAD | BUILDING B, SUITE 230 | ATLANTA, GA 30328 Phone: 770-913-0001 | Fax: 770-913-0005 | centerforendo.com Dr. Ken Sinervo is an award-winning, internationally renowned gynecologic surgeon specializing in advanced Laparoendoscopic Excision of Endometriosis (LAPEX) and Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS). A humble, compassionate physician who truly cares for his patients, Dr. Sinervo has received multiple honors throughout his career, including being named among the "Top Ten Gynecologists in the World," “Top Obstetricians & Gynecologists from around the World” and receiving “Top Doctor,” "Top 10 Doctors," "Most Compassionate Physician," "Best in Atlanta" and countless other awards. Most recently, he was awarded the "Patient's Choice" honor for the fifth consecutive year in a row, a distinction achieved by only 1% of practicing physicians in the United States. A native of Ontario, Dr. Sinervo is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, a Junior Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology in the United States, a member of the Society of Obstetrics & Gynecology in Canada, and of the AAGL, the leading association promoting Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery worldwide. Dr. Sinervo is also the Chairman of the AAGL Special Interest Group on Endometriosis & Reproductive Surgery, and serves as a member of the Standards Committee for the Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG). He previously completed an AAGL Fellowship in Pelvic Endoscopic Surgery and earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario in Canada with Honors in Psychology and was awarded his MSc in 1993 there as well. Dr. Sinervo completed medical school at the University of Toronto and served his residency at the University of Calgary. He has been awarded many scholarships for his academic performance, including the Dr. Fred Douglas Memorial Award for Outstanding Achievement in Medicine from the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine and a Medical Research Council of Canada scholarship. In addition, he was the recipient of the University of Western Ontario Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology Research Day Award two years in a row, a rare accomplishment. Ranking among the few practitioners in the world dedicated solely to excision of endometriosis, Dr. Sinervo joined the Center in 2001 and serves at the head of the practice as Medical Director. A MIGS Fellowship Preceptor, Dr. Sinervo devotes countless hours to the training and education of tomorrow’s surgeons, and routinely hosts visiting surgeons who wish to increase their training in MIGS/LAPEX from around the world. He is also a Physician Director within the COEMIG program and serves at the helm of the Center’s various research endeavors as a Co-Investigator. Dr. Sinervo is pleased to serve on various peer review and medical advisory boards, and remains an active contributor to many professional medical and healthcare societies. He can most recently be seen in the Endo What? groundbreaking documentary on the disease. Dr. Sinervo consults for various biotechnology, device and industry institutions and remains extensively involved in both the patient and professional sectors, contributing his compassionate expertise to countless endeavors to advance disease advocacy, awareness and education. A noted author and speaker who lectures internationally, he has countless abstracts, publications and presentations to his credit and is routinely called on by the media and leading consumer and professional health publications for his expertise in endometriosis and advanced gynecologic endoscopy. Dr. Sinervo was previously selected to serve as the 5th Annual Visiting Professor of the University of Calgary and Alberta Health Services in British Columbia, a prestigious program wherein he presented a series of courses and Grand Rounds ranging from pathophysiology to treatment of endometriosis, including complex abdominopelvic and thoracic cases, to residents, physicians, faculty and industry attendees. He maintains, however, that the greatest reward of his life’s work is to be able to make a positive impact on the health and well-being for the individuals he treats. Dr. Sinervo considers himself extremely fortunate and blessed for the opportunity to serve his patients through a combination of expert surgical care and compassion for their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.

• English

• Toronto Sch Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Inactive) (Grad. 1995)

• Endometriosis
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women

• Top 10 Gynecologists in the World