Ratings for Dr. Ken R. Sinervo

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I lived with this disease for 15 years, went through 5 surgeries and countless other hospital stays, Dr. Sinervo is truly the most skilled surgeon I have ever had and his bedside manner does not compare to anyone else. His staff is so helpful, kind and compassionate too. I have been pain free and well for 5 years now. He is truly a blessing.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

After being diagnosed with endometriosis I then traveled to the CEC to have excision surgery with Dr. Sinervo. I was told that they had a 95% success rate. The surgery did not take long but the hospital care was below par as I came down from recovery in tears because of the pain and no one seemed to care. Anyway, surgery was done and what I thought would be the end of my pain and endometriosis was only the beginning. Not only did I get no relief from the surgery, my pain and symptoms got even worse. After 3 months post op I told his staff that I felt worse and the response I got from Dr. Sinervo was that I likely had adenomyosis and that was probably the cause of the majority of my pain all along. Oh...and I just needed a hysterectomy. This simply was NOT true as I went on to have 4 more surgeries. I still had endometriosis and even worse, I now had severe adhesions. Including intestinal ones that caused me pain and difficulty eating for the next six years! I finally sought out a different specialist who was able to clean up a lot of the adhesions and remove the endometriosis which was indeed causing most of my pain. I would not recommend Dr. Sinervo as I felt my continued pain and suffering was completely dismissed following having had surgery there.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's response
We are disappointed to learn of your negative experience, and hope that your symptoms have improved with your subsequent care. It is so unfortunate you felt dismissed, as that is never our goal; we seek only to provide compassionate, collaborative, multidisciplinary care to all of our patients and always want to help however we can. It appears we did not achieve that goal in your case, which is regrettable. Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions; we know it is critically important to hear from those who have come to our Center for treatment, so that we may learn from their feedback in order to continue improving the care we deliver. We genuinely wish you the best and pray for your relief from this disease.

Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Sinervo is amazing! I am forever grateful to him for helping me regain my health. I am 4 weeks post-op for laparoscopic excision of endometriosis and feeling much better than I have in years. Dr. Sinervo and the CEC staff are kind and compassionate. I felt very well cared for during surgery and post-op care. Thank you Dr. Sinervo for helping women fight this terrible disease!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Sinervo is, by far, the most competent, kind, and attentive doctor I've ever known. His dedication to his field is second to none. He truly cares about helping his patients attain the highest level of comfort possible. Dr. Sinervo gave me my life back. I will be forever grateful to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

This dr has done so much for me. I was suffering excruciating pain from endometriosis for years and became very underweight due to being unable to keep food down because of the pain. I used to go unconcious because the pain was so bad. I was unable to sit up, I was bedridden for years, in the hospital constantly. I had so many surgeries prior to seeing him without relief, tried so many different medications and my pain just continued to get worse. We decided to drive about 35hrs to see him (I could not be in a airplane and sit) He has been the most compassionate, skilled and knowledgable Dr I have ever met. I had excision surgery with him removing my endometriosis and am now no longer having any endometriosis pain thanks to him. Dr Sinervo was very caring and understanding about how bad my pain was and was there for me supporting me and giving me hope that it would get better. Seeing Dr Sinervo was the best decision I have ever made in my life. I highly reccomend seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

No one in this industry has done more for women with endometriosis. Dr. Sinervo is kind, caring and genuine. He is dedicated to his work and an excellent surgeon. He helps people every single day woth endometriosis. His surgeries are thorough and complete and done with meticulous accuracy. This doctor takes the times to go above and beyond in the OR and when dealing with patients. If you want to feel heard with endometriosis, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ken Sinervo, MD MSc FRCSC ACGE, Medical Director Center for Endometriosis Care | Kenny R. Sinervo MD FRCSC, LLC A COEMIG-Designated Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology & Center of Expertise in Endometriosis 1140 Hammond Drive | Perimeter Town Center | Building F, Suite 6220 | Atlanta, GA 30328 USA Phone: 770-913-0001 | Fax: 770-913-0005 | centerforendo.com Dr. Ken Sinervo is an award-winning, internationally renowned gynecologic surgeon specializing in advanced Laparoendoscopic Excision of Endometriosis (LAPEX) and Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS). A humble, compassionate physician who truly cares for his patients, Dr. Sinervo has received multiple honors throughout his career, including being named among the "Top Ten Gynecologists in the World," “Top Obstetricians & Gynecologists from around the World” and receiving “Top Doctor,” "Top 10 Doctors," "Most Compassionate Physician," "Best in Atlanta" and countless other awards. Most recently, he was awarded the "Patient's Choice" honor for the fifth consecutive year in a row, a distinction achieved by only 1% of practicing physicians in the United States. A native of Ontario, Dr. Sinervo is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, a Junior Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology in the United States, a member of the Society of Obstetrics & Gynecology in Canada, and of the AAGL, the leading association promoting Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery worldwide. Dr. Sinervo was recently elected Vice Chairman of the AAGL Special Interest Group on Endometriosis and Reproductive Surgery and serves as a member of the Standards Committee for the Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG). He previously completed an AAGL Fellowship in Pelvic Endoscopic Surgery and earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario in Canada with Honors in Psychology and was awarded his MSc in 1993 there as well. Dr. Sinervo completed medical school at the University of Toronto and served his residency at the University of Calgary. He has been awarded many scholarships for his academic performance, including the Dr. Fred Douglas Memorial Award for Outstanding Achievement in Medicine from the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine and a Medical Research Council of Canada scholarship. In addition, he was the recipient of the University of Western Ontario Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology Research Day Award two years in a row, a rare accomplishment. Ranking among the few practitioners in the world dedicated solely to excision of endometriosis, Dr. Sinervo joined the Center in 2001 and serves at the head of the practice as Medical Director. A MIGS Fellowship Preceptor, Dr. Sinervo devotes countless hours to the training and education of tomorrow’s surgeons, and routinely hosts visiting surgeons who wish to increase their training in MIGS/LAPEX from around the world. He is also a Physician Director within the COEMIG program and serves at the helm of the Center’s various research endeavors as a Co-Investigator. Dr. Sinervo is pleased to serve on various peer review and medical advisory boards, and remains an active contributor to many professional medical and healthcare societies. Dr. Sinervo consults for various biotechnology, device and industry institutions and remains extensively involved in both the patient and professional sectors, contributing his compassionate expertise to countless endeavors to advance disease advocacy, awareness and education. He has been particularly active in striving for reforms in insurance and coverage issues, which often complicate endometriosis care for many individuals. A noted author and speaker who lectures internationally, he has countless abstracts, publications and presentations to his credit and is routinely called on by the media and leading consumer and professional health publications for his expertise in endometriosis and advanced gynecologic endoscopy. Most recently, Dr. Sinervo was selected to serve as the 5th Annual Visiting Professor of the University of Calgary and Alberta Health Services in British Columbia, wherein he presented a series of courses and Grand Rounds ranging from pathophysiology to treatment of endometriosis, including complex abdominopelvic and thoracic cases, to residents, physicians, faculty and industry attendees. He maintains, however, that the greatest reward of his life’s work is to be able to make a positive impact on the health and wellbeing for the individuals he treats. Dr. Sinervo considers himself extremely fortunate for the opportunity to serve his patients through a combination of expert surgical care and compassion for their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.

• English

• Toronto Sch Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Inactive) (Grad. 1995)

• Top 10 Gynecologists in the World
  • Top Obstetricians & Gynecologists from around the World
  • Most Compassionate Physician
  • Best in Atlanta
  • Patient's Choice
  • EndoMarch "Endo Hero" Award

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gifted surgeon. Had a major dermoid ovarian mass that was excised. I highly recommend him to anyone with GYN conditions."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sinervo is a god send. He's given my 16 yr old daughter her life back. Wonderful bedside manner. I cannot speak highly enough about him & his staff!"

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ken Sinervo is a lifesaver. He is kind and caring and gives so many woman the hope they have been lacking often for a long time "

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have worked him for some years now finding care for patients, excellent colleague"

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I lived with this disease for 15 years, went through 5 surgeries and countless other hospital stays, Dr. Sinervo is truly the most skilled surgeon I have ever h..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "After being diagnosed with endometriosis I then traveled to the CEC to have excision surgery with Dr. Sinervo. I was told that they had a 95% success rate. ..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is amazing! I am forever grateful to him for helping me regain my health. I am 4 weeks post-op for laparoscopic excision of endometriosis and feeli..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is, by far, the most competent, kind, and attentive doctor I've ever known. His dedication to his field is second to none. He truly cares about help..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dr has done so much for me. I was suffering excruciating pain from endometriosis for years and became very underweight due to being unable to keep food dow..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "No one in this industry has done more for women with endometriosis. Dr. Sinervo is kind, caring and genuine. He is dedicated to his work and an excellent surgeo..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sinervo and his staff are fantastic! After dealing with endometriosis for 6 years and 3 unsuccessful surgeries for it, I finally found Dr. Sinervo. From the ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Re: the statement "Even Nancy peterson who recommends him also takes money from him to advertise his skills" - this is a libelous claim obviously grounded in sm..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is an angel. He is very compassionate.i flew for 14 hours to have surgery with him. He is very skilled in endo surgeries. Despite that i still have..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo and his entire staff went above and beyond in my quest to claim my life back from endometriosis. I have never met a more knowledgeable and compassio..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from severe daily debilitating pain due to Stage 4 Endometriosis. Just 6 months earlier, I had surgery done with another doctor. This proved to be un..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Yo this stinky handed mofucker got his stanky hands all up in my anushole, and now it smell like cheese :( I DIDNT EVEN WANT MY BUTT FINGERED!! Just my beef sa..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am blessed to have been able to travel to Atlanta, GA to meet with one of the BEST of the best, a worldwide renowned Endometriosis Excision Specialist.... Dr...."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinvero is an incredible gift to women who suffer from this wretched condition. I have been a long time suffer of endometriosis since I was 15 I'm now 35 an..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After my daughter had two years of bouncing around from doctor to doctor- telling her that her symptoms were all in her head or they were normal for periods or ..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is my angel if I could put it that way. Finding him and having done my surgery with him gave me back a quality of life that for a long time I didn't..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are way too many great things to say about Dr. Sinervo and his staff. My husband and I traveled from Michigan to meet him and have him take care of my ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't even know where to begin with Dr. Sinervo and his office staff. I traveled from Tallahassee to Atlanta to have surgery with dr. Sinervo after my doctor ..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is such an amazing and compassionate doctor! I was greatly touched when He prayed with me pre-op and held my hand up until I went under anesthesia...."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am astounded at how well I was treated by Dr. Sinervo, his staff and everyone at Northside Hospital. You do NOT get that level of care where I live. No one he..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We drove from Orlando to take our 16 year old daughter to see Dr. Sinervo. She had surgery four months earlier for endometriosis, but her doctor back home was u..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is an amazing caring doctor who shows how much he cares about each patient and really takes the time to explain the patients situation to not only ..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We drove 14 hours from New York this week so that my 19 year old daughter could have surgery with Dr. Sinervo. The entire experience has been amazing from sta..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter just had surgery with him. What a wonderful and compassionate doctor. We are very hopeful that what he found will be the end of her troubles. So gla..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Misdiagnosed with Endo by 2 local doctors, Dr Sinervo correctly diagnosed and operated accordingly. He did not perform unnecessary procedures, extremely talent..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Traveled over 10 hours to take my daughter to have surgery with Dr. Sinervo. He is kind and compassionate. He prayed with my daughter before surgery. He is a..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Traveled over 14 hours to see Dr. Sinervo. He was very patient thorough and knew what he was talking about. I never thought that I would wake up pain-free and..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words can not express how very thankful my husband and I are for having found Dr. Sinervo. I must acknowledge, God is always right on time. This has truly been ..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just awesome! Staff was amazing. Worth traveling for!"

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He saved my life ♡ The staff are amazing. They're so friendly and helpful. They make me feel like home although I came from the other end of the world ♡♡♡♡♡..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Before I found Dr. Sinervo, I had been through a slew of local doctors and had no luck. After doing my research, I knew I wanted to go ahead and pursue surgery ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr Sinervo were comforting and extremely kind. I wouldn't look anywhere else for treatment. I would recommend them to anyone going through the pai..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was worth the 6 plus hour drive to see Dr. Sinervo. It was my first lap for endo and I knew that I only wanted the best. I don't want to be the person to hav..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sinervo and his staff were wonderful, caring and well worth the trip. This was my first lap for endo and if I was going to get diagnosed I wanted to go with ..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Sinervo to anyone suffereing from endometriosis, adenomyosis, and other female issues. He is a knowledable, professional, and cari..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. S. has the most amazing bedside manner, patience, kindness, witty humor, and compassion. His staff at the CEC are angels here on Earth. Dr. S. is an angel. ..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although I had to wait almost 5 months before I had my surgery, it was well worth the wait. I called in Oct 2014 and received a call back in Nov (after all my ..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As with some others seen here, I traveled almost 1500 miles just to see Dr. Sinervo. Twice. The first time, I had struggled with Endo for some time until my ..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo has completely changed my life. I have had numerous surgeries for endometriosis, andenomyosis and other related issues. A few years after each proce..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Sinervo and everyone at the CEC. They were all extremely warm and caring and put me at ease right away. It was a..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best bedside manner I have ever experienced from a doctor. He and his staff are so caring and make you feel like you are their only patient. I wish every woma..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If I could give him 10 stars I would. He is not only an amazing surgeon he is an amazing human being. And his staff deserves 10 stars as well. I would recommend..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I should have left this review sooner. But, I want to say that I absolutely love the staff and Dr. Sinervo. My mom even loves them. They were so nice, genuine, ..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 19 years old and have been going to Dr. Sinervo for 3+ years for my endometriosis and adenomyosis. The first surgery, he removed all of my endo and my appe..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is amazing!!! He just performed my hysterectomy, removing my left ovary and removing my appendix, while also moving my bowel into proper position...."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo did my surgery in October, for stage 4 endometriosis. He was so kind, and truly changed my life. I had other surgeons turn me down for surgery due..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo is the answer to my prayers. He genuinely cares for his patients. His knowledge of endo and adeno is unlike any other doctor I've met (and I've been..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I traveled from Alaska to Atlanta to have Dr. Sinervo do my surgery. It is two months post op and I am very pleased with my decision. I was very nervous, fear..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A patient at CEC several times, I've always received the best of care. Dr. Sinervo and all of his staff as well as the staff at Northside Hospital"

November 16, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Hi dr. Ken, can ask help from you about my situatio ? I am 22 years old, and i was diagnose that i am a polcytic , can i get pregnant?"

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know if I can even put into words the appreciation I have for Dr. Ken Sinervo and the whole staff at the Center of Endometrosis Care. I am 28 years old,..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I adore this man. He fixed my endo/adenymiosis. He's the best there is."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome, compassionate and kind. One of the best for endometriosis. Thanks to him I could finally conceive my miracle baby."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinervo changed my life, and in many ways saved it - endometriosis had stolen it away from me, piece by piece. Before my surgery with him, I wasn't able to ..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a few botched surgeries for severe endo and nobody in my small community knowing how to help me, Dr Sinervo offered his services and saved my life. I was ..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After two unsuccessful surgeries with other doctors in NYC, I decided to travel to Atlanta for Dr. Sinervo. August 26th I had surgery with Dr. Sinervo for stag..."

September 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Ken" to "Ken R."

October 20, 2013