Ratings for Dr. Bart Alden Barrett

Absolutely no compassion. Definitely recommend seeing another doctor if you're looking for someone who isn't a rude, arrogant jerk. Talked down on my grandparents and was heartless when giving my grandfather the news of his cancer.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Barrett was the pediatrician for my first baby. When my baby was only a few months old, she had several high fevers, was lethargic and would cry uncontrollably with a different cry than hungry.... as if she was in pain. I brought her in several times when she was having 102+ fevers, he kept saying give her tylenol, etc. I told I felt something was wrong with her. Everytime I took her in, he said that I was just a new mom and did not know any better. This went on for 2 months!!! When she had 103.5 fever and could not keep down any meds he gave her shot of something. The fever rocketed to 104.3 that night, so I finally bypassed this ignorant doctor and went to ER. Within minutes at the ER, they did a Urine Analysis and it was so cloudy they instantly said she has a serious bladder infection. Turns out it was so bad and she ended up having vesicorital reflux that made the infection go into her kidneys. NOW THANKS TO DR. BARRETT MY DAUGHTER HAS PERMANENT KIDNEY DAMAGE!!!! VERY SAD!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Great doctor! He's always helpful, on time, and has a very nice personal touch.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

Dr. Bart Alden Barrett's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

GHI