Ratings for Dr. Alice O. Johnson

She was prompt, listened to me, was not dismissive or patronizing and made me feel like I mattered to her. When I called the office in distress she even returned my call while on her own vacation! I trust her judgement and will recommend her unreservedly.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Intelligent, excellent gastroenterologist. Great educational background, which is why I tried this doctor in the first place. Temple Med School is great. This lady is a seasoned, no-nonsense M.D. who immediately gets to the root of your problem.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

I have to agree with this last review. For my first and only appointment with her she was an hour late, barely spoke with me, wrote me a prescription for something I apparently need to "take for life" without even telling me I would need to without my asking, what it is/does, sharing other options, any context to my problem and was basically walking away from me while i was trying to talk to her. Couldn't even tell if she was knowledgeable becuase she just shoved a prescription at me. Did not feel any connection at all or any actual attention to what I was saying. Ugh, would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Wow, the reviews from 2007 appear to be really good for Dr. Johnson. I have to strongly disagree with the reviews. My experiences with Dr. Johnson were awful. She was never was on time for any of my appointments or medical procedures leaving me to wait at least 45 minutes to an hour before she showed up. When I would call to speak to her for a question concerning a prescription or medical issue, she was never in the office and would never call me back. Test results for my medical procedures were not shared with me in a timely manner. I remember calling and leaving multiple messages for her and she would never be the one to call me back. Overall, I would never recommend anyone to her; her bedside service was absolutely awful!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Dr. Johnson went way out of her way to assess the condition and needs of my 18 year old daughter heading off to college. She spent much time on the phone with me and with other doctors coordinating her care. I trust her immensely.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Dr. Johnson is fantastic! Anytime I needed Dr. Johnson, she was right there, by my side, helping as much as she could. She is my GI's partner, and I would see Dr. Johnson while hospitalized when my Dr. was not in the office(for three months at a time). I always knew Dr. Johnson was there for me. You will not go wrong with her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

Dr. Johnson is the partner of my Primary GI. I saw Dr. Johnson each week while in the hospital (for about three months). She is amazing. Each time she came to see me, she sat down next to the bed, talked to me in a calming voice, and showed true professionalism when working with me. Anything I needed, she helped me with. She is a true gem!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2005

Dr. Alice O. Johnson's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1974)