Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. O'Shea

I have been seeing Dr. O'Shea since he started in practice. I was Dr. Espy's patient when he retired. I have moved 50+ miles from the office but will go to no one else. I have recommended him to all that have asked about a dentist (even if they don't live in the Decatur area). I hope he stays in practice forever. Everyone in his office is superb.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

My partner and I have been going here for over 26 years. The staff are some of the most friendly, professional and competent people you will ever meet. We have both had extensive dental work one over the years and it has always been painless. Everyone that we have referred to them always becomes a regular patient and thanks us for the referral. This is a great dental practice.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

A visit to the dentist will never be fun, but a trip to Dr. O'Shea's office is the next best thing. He, his son and his staff -- front desk to hygenists -- are exceptionally caring, pleasant, patient people who keep patients comfortable and relaxed. Best dentist I've ever used.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

I am extremely dentist-phobic. Almost skipped my appointment and the anticipation reduced me to tears in the very brief time I spent in the waiting room. The entire staff from the front desk to the Drs. O'Shea were completely understanding and cool and calming. I have NEVER in my life been in a dentist's office where everyone "handled" me in the perfect way I needed to calm me down. Monica, who cleaned my teeth, was wonderful - talked through everything, gave me time when I needed it and distracted me with pics of my teeth! Dr. O'Shea (Dad) knew I started off very freaked out so he continued to check in on me. Dr O'Shea (son), who examined my teeth, was also gentle and informative and great.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. O'Shea was my mothers dentist for years and years. He was as sweet as could be with her. With dementia, she occasionally imagined problems with her teeth that did not actually exist. He was always willing to see her just to double check and make sure nothing was wrong. His office staff is top-notch as well. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

This is the best dentist, nicest office, most pleasant staff I've visited in my 60 years.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr. O'Shea is one of the most decent human beings I have ever encountered. I am so thankful that there are still some good doctors who care out there.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2006

Been with Dr. O'Shea's office since moving to Decatur, GA. I would not change unless I moved more than 50 miles away.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006

I've had a fear of the dentist since I was 11 years old (I had a dentist yell at me). So, going to the dentist put me in such a state of fear, I was always beside myself. I started seeing Dr. O'Shea last year, and let me tell you, he is superb! He puts you at ease, makes you laugh, is very calming and caring. I would travel to the ends of the earth for this man. He's incredible!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2005