Ratings for Dr. Kalust Ucar

We had the best experience with Dr. Ucar and his terrific staff. He is very kind and has an amazing bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable answering all of our questions and responding to all of our concerns. He is a very compassionate and amazing human being. -Yury Mininzon

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Ucar is a good dr.However, not organized. The office personnel are not organized. It seems dr. Ucar does not have any control over the office. Dr's assistants are not educated enough.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

I believe that Dr. Ucar aggressive approach to my Stage III breast cancer is the main reason I'm cancer-free over 3 years later. He is positive and caring, and seems to be on top of the latest developments. As a woman I didn't feel he condescended to me, something I've experienced with other male doctors. His staff is always pleasant and they handle the many insurance/authorization issues competently and prompty. The office is busy, so sometimes the wait can be long.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Kalust Ucar's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We had the best experience with Dr. Ucar and his terrific staff. He is very kind and has an amazing bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable answering all of o..."

September 29, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=199501'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=199501'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014