Ratings for Dr. Scott M. Green

Dr. Green has been my doctor for several years. Good bedside manner and listener! Good natured and pleasant interaction. Usually cooperative with my very active participation in my own health issues. Exams are on the short side. Quickly prescribes and refers to specialists-some of each have proven well in my unique health situation-some have not. Recent staff changes... Christina, his nurse, has very warm manner as well. No negatives on front office staff to date.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

My family doctor now for over 10 years. Always good.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Nurse staff is horrible. Nurses think they are the doctor. Dr. Green is ok, but after 15 years of going to this doctor, I am leaving due to awful nursing and assistants.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

It was not busy, but the front desk would not call Humana to confirm my insurance, instead they made a copy of my card and said they would get with the insurance later on and asked me to pay the full $100 out of pocket, insisting they could send me a check later on, once they had figured it out with my insurance.To make a long story short, the exam was brief and actually did more harm than good. With out any medical testing, he misdiagnosed me with an incurable disease. I argued with him that the symptoms did not match and he basically told me I was in denial. He wrote several prescriptions, and luckily I had the sense not to take them. After a few days of being depressed, angry and afraid, I went to a specialist for a second opinion and actual medical testing (all for $40). She sent samples to the lab, which disproved his diagnosis, and confirmed that I had a common and completely curable infection.

Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Scott M. Green's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Sask Health