Ratings for Dr. Beth A. Ary

Stay away from this Dr. Ary Ripped Off place, the worst experience,

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Very unprofessional staff, rude , I will not recommend to anyone,

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Ary helped us have a baby, when other centers failed. We thank you and your staff with all of our hearts!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Horrible mean doctor. Should have her license taken away. Does not truly care about her patients. Barely can get their names straight!! Definitely will not go back.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

This clinic doesn't have the big business feel of others I visited. Beth and her husband are very smart and personable (a bit quirky, in a good way). We did 3 cycles with them after 6 unsuccessful attempts at 3 other clinics. We now have 3 children (one set of twins)thanks to Dr. Ary. But even if we weren't successful there, I would still recommend her over the others I visited.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Office is all about the money. There are much better doctors out there. Would avoid this office, it is a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

She kept calling me by the wrong name, all while examining my vagina! I think she is CRAZY.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

she told me that I might have cancer and then checked my chart and said Oh I am sorry I missed something you look like you are fine???? Really

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. Ary is very eccentric but more importantly very, very knowledgable. She is very precise and communicates well. She likes to talk so be prepared to spend a lot of time with her. She is open-minded and would literally do just about anything for her patients. Her staff is awesome! Dr. Ary gave us the gift of our beautiful baby girl.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Expense consult w/o an ultrasound. Felt ripped off. Receptionist also gave incorrect test results on the phone. Then when I returned for a follow-up I had to wait 40 min on an uncomfortable couch and paid more $ for my test results. Still no U/S on this visit either. Wanted to prescribe clomid- what if I didn't have ovaries? Pretty scary. There are other endocrinologists who charge less for consults and offer ultrasounds so you really know whats going on.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr. Beth A. Ary's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1978)