Dr. Jester is very thorough, and she insisted on doing a biopsy on a mole that didn't look suspicious according to my other doctors. It turned out to be a rare type of melanoma, which I had for over 3 years since no one else was concerned about it. She does bring an assistant into the room to take notes for her which is a little uncomfortable, especially if you have to undress completely, but she faces the computer and you learn to ignore her.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

She is the best!..diagnosed me with psoriasis in 3 seconds..where other skin doctors couldnt for 3 monthsvery good doctor

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

Wow! I have been to 3 dermatologists. I like the other two, but they both tried to sell me their laser treatments. Dr. Jester did NOT. She is DOWN TO EARTH and spends time explaining to people.... JUST LIKE A PHYSICIAN SHOULD!!! I thanked her for her attention to detail. She was great, smart and personable and I will HIGHLY recommend her as a doctor to others!!!! (And I am a fussy one, which is why I was not happy with the answers from the other 2 docs)

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Joy D. Jester's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=199301'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.6

February 5, 2014