Ratings for Dr. Clyde W. Zerba

Dr. Zerba is an incredibly skilled chiropractor. His office staff is friendly and very professional. Dr. Zerba is very accommodating and cares deeply about his patients. This is a family run business and his son now works in the office with him. He is a very quiet man but is very willing to answer any questions that you may have. I have been going to him for almost 7 years and now that I live in Sierra Vista he is my chiropractor of choice.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Zerba was recommended to me by a close friend of mine. When I stepped into the office it was very hectic and stressful. Everyone seemed to be running around like a chicken without a head. There was an art gallery in the office. The art was beautiful but had no business in a chiropractors office. To me the office seemed like a clown house; no structure. Very unorganized, it was the Wal-mart of doctor's offices. The artist, who is also the eldest doctor's wife was dressed and looked very nice but when it came time to speak with her I found her to be very rude and snobby. The same goes for both doctors in that office. They look down on you and think that they are better than you. The office staff was friendly but also a little cold. They were dressed very frumpy. I could tell this office only cares about how much money they can get. I will not be going back to this office. I will be finding a new chiropractor that has a warm and friendly office that actually cares about my needs.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Zerba is highly skilled and helpful in relieving pain. He has a fantastic 'bedside manner'. Great doctor and patient care is his #1 priority. I have seen him for the past 25 years and have never received anything but excellent care from him and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Zerba is incredibly skilled and careful. I came to chiropractic as a last resort, and his series of treatments eliminated my problem where all else failed. Staff is also excellent.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I have started a program with Dr. Zerba and it is actually helping. He has been way more concerned about me and my health than money and since my insurance doesn't cover chiropratic care, he has been more than willing to work out a payment schedule.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2006

I have had two visits with him, but have not started a program. He uses pictures to help illustrate the problem, which is good. His punctuality is excellent. I was referred by a patient of his, but I have also been told by a former patient that he only cares about the money. I will rate him again if I start a program.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2005