You may also like

Rate Dr. Raymond M. Bonneau

Dr. Raymond M. Bonneau's Ratings

Where do I start. Dr. Bonneau is everything you could want in an Orthopedic surgeon. He is personable, efficient, caring and is one of those old school Doctors that doesn't feel he has to rush you out after your 15 minutes of fame. He has done two surgeries on my shoulder and cortisone to my hip. All of these have lasted longer than the Doctors that use these x-ray machines to get the precise location of your pain. Give me the good old fashioned feel and stick. I cannot praise his work enough. Then we move on to his staff which are the most competent follow through staff I have ever dealt with. Greatness gravitates to Greatness and this shows in the people that work for him. Thank you for all you do, you are a God send Dr. Bonneau

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Bonneau is a fantastic surgeon. He helped me make my decision to have hip replacement surgery last year. I am 49, and rather young for this type of surgery. The hip replacement has changed my life. I can sleep again without pain. I think he is one of the very best surgeons, excellent follow up. You will not find a better surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR........BEST SURGEON FOR KNEE REPLACEMENTS.... VERY PERSONABLE...DOESN'T RUSH PATIENTS THROUGH VISITS. GAVE ME A WHOLE NEW OUTLOOK ON LIFE, NOW THAT I CAN WALK WITHOUT PAIN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][763194].votes_count ]]