Dr. Benjamin W. Cilento
(25)

"The doctor is talented and very capable. But the office staff is incompetent and comple..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. James J. Ludwick

I was please with the overall visit. As the first visit I am still not sure if my sleep issue will be resolved, however with Dr. Ludwick things where explained to my understanding and a plan has been made. Staff was pleasant, No long waits either in the waiting room or in the exam room.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

I was having difficulty breathing through my sinuses. Dr. Ludwick fix my deviated septum and did a turbinate reduction and now I feel great. I am no longer miserable. My experience with Dr. Ludwick has been exceptional. He is competent , kind and patient. His staff shares the same qualities. Dr.Ludwick made me feel at ease and I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs an ENT.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

I felt as though I was invading the Dr’s space he told me to wax no fluid in my ear but I still have the ringing I don’t know what to do about that ??? I guess I need to make a apppointment with another Ent Dr that’s a little more patient concerned

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr. James J. Ludwick

Dr. James J. Ludwick's response
My apologies my plan was not communicated well. After removing the film of wax on the ear drum, the ear drum and middle ear appeared normal under the microscope. I wanted to wait a day or two to see if this resolved your ringing. If not, I had suggested we obtain a hearing test to check the function of the ear. Please let us know if we can assist you in obtaining a hearing test if your ringing is still present. Thank you for your feedback. Dr. L

Submitted May 3, 2019

Although Ebrahim was seen by an ENT doctor a few years back, Dr. James J. Ludwick educated, and increased our knowledge on some of the causes of the problem. This was done through insertion of a tube inside nose and throat. Now we have a better grip on what is causing the pain and discomfort. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr Ludwick explained my situation very well and was able to accommodate me with surgery the next day. Best of all, it fixed the problem.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Ludwick did a stellar job of explaining my problem and treatment options, and in answering my questions. He was thorough, professional, and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. Ludwick did a great job on my surgery and his follow up care has been great.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr. Ludwick is friendly, courteous and professional. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

I have seen Dr. Ludwick for over five years He has helped me get my sleep apnea under control I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Ludwick for 4-1/2 years now. Regular office visits and a surgery. He has done a great job. I would recommend him to anyone who has sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr. James J. Ludwick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1999)