Ratings for Dr. Scott Cutler

Dr. Scott Cutler was not only my great neurosurgeon, but he did surgery that most neurosurgeons would have avoided. I had already had one cervical fusion. I still had great pain and so much pain all over my body and head that I could not isolate just one area. After 3 1/2 years I insisted on full back MRIs, found 2 herniated Cervical, one herniated(severe)Thoracic, bilateral herniation Lumbar.Dr. C fused 2 Cervical, fused anterior Thoracic 7-8, and bi-lat laminectomy L4-5,giving me unbelieveable relief from pain - not complete - but allowing me to continue to support myself and my parents. His skill as a surgeon kept me from being an invalid after the impact of a mack truck with a metal hauler. 22 Tons totaled my car, Dr. C took time to listen to me, looked at my MRI's, ordered more tests that were site specific and performed excellent surgery. I can only wish every patient that needs surgery, a Dr. Scott Cutler.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010