Ratings for Dr. Veronica R. Motiram

Dr. Motiram is NEVER on time and her staff is rude. She always talks down to you after keeping you waiting 20 minutes past an appointment for her to talk to you for 5 minutes and bill insurance for 15.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Staf is very rude and im sure some are not qualified to be working there, Linda! Learn some manners when it comes to dealing with patients!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Doctor Motiram is very helpful and knowledgeable. The staff goes out of their way to help me out and I am very grateful for all of them .

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

The front desk staff is awful. Dr. Motiram wrote me completely wrong dosage for 2 medications and very difficult to get in contact with. There is nobody available for emergencies. She’s made off base comments to me, doesn’t make eye contact and writes scripts without getting to know the patient whatsoever.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I do not know what these reviewers are talking about.....I think Dr. Motiram is fabulous!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Pill pusher who has a staff of uncaring disgusting people who refuse to have the doctor call me back. No I am not a new patient either. I'm fed up with their BS and I blame Motiram.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Where to begin.....the staff is so rude and degrading to any patient that walks in the door, especially the office manager. They all need a major lesson in tact and how to speak to and communicate with emotionally and physiologically unstable patients: Considering that is the practice they are in. Once getting past them, the doctor only spends a total of about 60 seconds with you before booting you out the door with your Rx and does not care nor listen to a word you say. They are so money hungry and only care about packing in as many patients as they possible can in a day. Obviously quality care is out the window here. I would NEVER Recommend anybody to this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Delightful experience from the time I opened the door until I met with a top knotch doctor . Dr. Motarim was warm and was quick to assess my needs. I have received treatment fir depression for 35 years and have met with many doctors. None can compare to the excellence of today's care!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Been a patient 4 years running. Being treated for a disorder that literally destroyed my life in every imaginable way. Today I am stable. I have been for over four years now. Dr. Motiram is kind, insightful, incredibly accommodating and easy to trust. I would absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Do not go to this doctor! I've seen her the past year. I should have left sooner. Expect to wait 1-2 hrs every appointment. The waiting room is always packed and uncomfortable with a tv playing loudly. About 15 clients are waiting to see her at any given time. She grossly overbooks, sees each client for 5 min. just to write a prescription. She consistently answers the phone. I've expressed my concerns to her and all she does is apologize but changes nothing. She doesn't spend any time to listen or properly diagnose. The front desk is commonly rude and careless towards the people seeking help, esp. Christine. Christine snapped at me so loudly that Dr. Motiram heard from her office, but nothing seemed to be done. I understand is can be frustrating in a busy office, especially since the doctor overbooks on such a large scale, but I was quite taken aback. I witnessed her do the same to at least 1-2 others just in the time I was there. Terrible practice that I wish would be shut down.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Veronica R. Motiram's Credentials

• Univ Cetec, Sch Of Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Closed 1984) (Grad. 1983)