Ratings for Dr. Veronica R. Motiram

Where to begin.....the staff is so rude and degrading to any patient that walks in the door, especially the office manager. They all need a major lesson in tact and how to speak to and communicate with emotionally and physiologically unstable patients: Considering that is the practice they are in. Once getting past them, the doctor only spends a total of about 60 seconds with you before booting you out the door with your Rx and does not care nor listen to a word you say. They are so money hungry and only care about packing in as many patients as they possible can in a day. Obviously quality care is out the window here. I would NEVER Recommend anybody to this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Delightful experience from the time I opened the door until I met with a top knotch doctor . Dr. Motarim was warm and was quick to assess my needs. I have received treatment fir depression for 35 years and have met with many doctors. None can compare to the excellence of today's care!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Been a patient 4 years running. Being treated for a disorder that literally destroyed my life in every imaginable way. Today I am stable. I have been for over four years now. Dr. Motiram is kind, insightful, incredibly accommodating and easy to trust. I would absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Do not go to this doctor! I've seen her the past year. I should have left sooner. Expect to wait 1-2 hrs every appointment. The waiting room is always packed and uncomfortable with a tv playing loudly. About 15 clients are waiting to see her at any given time. She grossly overbooks, sees each client for 5 min. just to write a prescription. She consistently answers the phone. I've expressed my concerns to her and all she does is apologize but changes nothing. She doesn't spend any time to listen or properly diagnose. The front desk is commonly rude and careless towards the people seeking help, esp. Christine. Christine snapped at me so loudly that Dr. Motiram heard from her office, but nothing seemed to be done. I understand is can be frustrating in a busy office, especially since the doctor overbooks on such a large scale, but I was quite taken aback. I witnessed her do the same to at least 1-2 others just in the time I was there. Terrible practice that I wish would be shut down.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr Motiram is not very helpful. Every time I see her, she is talking on the phone to someone for almost half our time. She writes prescriptions for anything.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Very professional, helpful, kind and caring. Goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Doctor motiram is wonderful but her staff (chris) can be very nasty!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

The Staff was very professional and served all my requests, the doctor was very through in her assessment. She is very caring and competent.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

NO GOOD .NO GOOD .... SHE IS ONLY GOOD JUST FOR GIVE YOU A REFILL .

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I saw Dr. Motiram for the very first time and loved her immediately. The staff was warm and caring. My appointment run for about 45 minutes. Dr.Motiram is very knowledgeable, sweet. I will definately be going back and will recommend other family members. Best experience ever!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Veronica R. Motiram's Credentials

• Univ Cetec, Sch Of Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Closed 1984) (Grad. 1983)