Ratings for Dr. Stefan Hasinski

Love the doctor but his office is so busy that scheduling can be an issue

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

The biggest challenge in working with Dr. Hasinki is that his medical assistant, who I assume takes his lead, does not return phone calls. I have had problems getting information for an upcoming RAI I am scheduled to have, and still don't know if my insurance company has approved the procedure, or what my pre and post RAI instructions are. I usually have to place 3 calls to his medical assistant before I hear back. Because I can't leave message directly for Dr. Hasinki, I don't know where the problem originates, although, ultimately, since he is the doctor, the buck stops with him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Dr. Hasinski is awesome! He clearly explained my thyroid condition. He spent the time to listen to my complaints and gave me information handouts before I left. He has a quirky sense of humor that made me feel at ease with him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

great doctor, good at diagnosis and great bedside manner. he is good at follow up on labs

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Friendly, extremely competent,caring,great staff. We have been going there for several years.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Extremely pleasant. Knows his stuff. Will continue to see him for my thyroid condition.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Front desk staff are rude to start with. Dr Hasinski was presumptive and rushed on my first visit. He assumed that I had Hashimotos right off the bat ignoring my symptoms and only tested me for that. I had to go back and demand a test for Graves after Hashimotos was negative. Also had to ask for repeat T3, T4 and TSI to check my levels. My original symptom was swollen eyes which is more of a Graves symptom. He was not happy when I started asking informative questions and proved that I was more knowledgable than he had assumed. He was not prepared for my questions and did not answer them to my satisfaction. Originally ignoring my swollen eye symptoms which if left untreated could potentially cause permanent damage. After pressing him he conceded that I needed an MRI. He also does not respond to calls in a timely manner or sometimes he doesn't bother to even return the call.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I changed Doctors because I didn't like his bed side manner. I always felt intimidated and rushed when I saw him. Personally; it was my opinion that he really didn't care about my condition and after almost two years of treatment I no longer trusted his judgement.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Hazinski is very knowlegable in his field. He attentively listens and explained treatment plan and gave us good instruction on medication dosages and is actively working with us to get medication in good balance.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

This doctor is terrible, I have never had this type of service. Very rushed and not personable. Not sure if he would even remember me if I returned there.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Stefan Hasinski's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)