Ratings for Dr. Julie C. Snow

First time i met with her she was so fast barley let me get a question in .... RUSH RUSH RUSH her explaning something that u have wrong was like its nothing to her .... her staff FORGET IT i called n called n called did i get a call back NO ! my mother who also went to her had an issue called the nurses and they said could not do ne thing to go to the er did not wanna do further test swiched drs ended up being a form of a tumor ... DO NOT GO HERE !!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Have been seeing Dr. Snow for over 10 years. She's great. Calm, funny, kind. I trust her. I see her for regular appointments, and have had two types of surgeries. She is quick, but always willing to slow down to answer any and all questions. She has scheduled sit down meetings with me to help me understand options for my health care.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

I love Dr. Snow,I have just started seeing her but already I am full of hope that she will help me conceive. She is fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

The whole experience makes you feel like a piece of meat. They make you wait a long time, don't fully explain the tests to you beforehand and you spend very little time with the doctor. Very poor service.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

extremely impatient, doesn't make you feel comfortable at all.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Julie C. Snow's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med