Ratings for Dr. J Liddle

My child was vaccine injured by her. She became distant and non helpful after

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. Liddle saw both my kids on Sunday morning, as she was the doctor on call for their pediatrician. She was great! She took the time to examine my kids properly and did tests on the spot to rule out infections.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Dr Liddle is very compassionate and a wonderful person. She takes all the time we need to make sure we understand everything. I like how smart she is and is willing to explain what is going on in terms that I can understand. She clearly loves her patients which I appreciate very much.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Liddle is incredibly rude and condescending. Talks over you and treats you like you are an idiot. Raises her voice. Treats you like you are inconveniencing her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I've had Dr. Liddle for the past 11 years for all 3 of my children. We love her. Whenever there's a problem she's quick to prescribe follow-up tests, etc. She calls me at home with test results as well.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I don't like her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

This doctor is a hack!! Be for worned, if you have a child who is not in perfect health, stay away or leave her practice immediately. Jane is a know it all, condisending woman with a god complex. When you question her decisions, she will "speak over you" and treat you like an adolesent. My son has been with her since birth. he was diagnosed with autism at the age of three, but liddle (notice i left out doctor) decided to keep it to herself for a year and let my wife and I struggle cause she wanted to make sure. After the diagnoses she set out a strong plan that we should follow and if we disagreed with her, she would belittle us. The final straw with Jane was when she prescribed prozac for anxiety, mom and i were hesitant but she reasurred us she had lots of patients on it and it was the best drug for children. After one week I went to renew the prescirption and noticed the dose was doubled. I called the office and she said it was standard practice, I stated that my son was on other meds and maybe a blood test should be done. Here's where the i know what i'm doing attitude came out and your son will e fine. Guess what, my son just spent 2 days in CHEO due to a psychoctic break because he was on resperidone and Prozac amphlifies it by 50%(cheo said it was like a cocaine overdose). This woman doesn't know what she's doing, she takes the fast track instead of doing her reserch and she thinks she knows how to look after your kid better then you. Oh and if you leave her practice because you don't agree with her, she might call child services on you because you didn't follow her orders. This woman needs to lose her Licence and, Im surprised no child has lost there life in practice!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Stay away from this Pediatrician if you have young children, she does not assess the eitiology of the presenting problems as reported by parents with serious psychological issues. She does not refer parents to therapy or courses on parenting , she is quick to prescribe medications for toddlers that are prohibited to use for children. She probabably does not realize that her compassion for first time mothers could be putting helpless children to a series of health risks for which she could prescribe additional and different drugs.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

We love Doctor Liddle. When my little one was first born and wasn't well. She took the time to even call us at home for test results. She is amazing and really cares for the little ones. She takes the time needed to answer all or questions and never leaves us waiting long. Really not sure how she manages it all so will. The team is also great. I feel fortunate to have her as our daughters doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

GREAT PEDIATRICIAN OF MY SONS...HER STUFF ALSO VERY KIND :)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014