You may also like

Ratings for Dr. J Liddle

Stay away from this Pediatrician if you have young children, she does not assess the eitiology of the presenting problems as reported by parents with serious psychological issues. She does not refer parents to therapy or courses on parenting , she is quick to prescribe medications for toddlers that are prohibited to use for children. She probabably does not realize that her compassion for first time mothers could be putting helpless children to a series of health risks for which she could prescribe additional and different drugs.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

We love Doctor Liddle. When my little one was first born and wasn't well. She took the time to even call us at home for test results. She is amazing and really cares for the little ones. She takes the time needed to answer all or questions and never leaves us waiting long. Really not sure how she manages it all so will. The team is also great. I feel fortunate to have her as our daughters doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

GREAT PEDIATRICIAN OF MY SONS...HER STUFF ALSO VERY KIND :)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

She's been my 3 kids' pediatrician for the past 6 years. She and her office staff are wonderful and I can almost always get an appointment the sameday for an emergency. She's adamant about the neccesity of immunizations (understandable given her background working with refugees) but was willing to allow me to space them out. She's very caring, and has also called me at home to followup after an illness or called in the evening with test results.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

We have been taking our children to Dr. Liddle for 11 years. I think she's great. She has always been thorough and knowledgeable and followed up on our child's symptoms via telephone. She strongly encourages ALL vaccinations but is mostly respectful if you decline (we declined chicken pox). The visits can feel rushed but she does answer your questions if you ask them and doesn't make you feel like you are taking up too much time. She has been respectful of my son as he approaches puberty and this is huge for him and has eased some of his embarrassment and discomfort. I wish it was easier to get same day appointments. I just end up taking my kids to the clinic for sore throats, astham complications because there is never space when I call (after 11 years) but my friend has 2 kids and she gets in every single time and has never had to visit the clinic (in 8 years as patient). Maybe it's just me. LOL However, I really like and trust her and think she is a fantastic pediatrician

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Nice woman but I find her very anxious, seems rushed and misses some key check up requirements. From personal experience and that of several other patients is that Dr Liddle sends her patients to CHEO far to often to wait for many hours for something she should feel comfortable diagnosing. She sends everyone to cardiology for heart "murmurs" which cardiology most often does not find. I am not confident in her diagnostic skills. Love her nurse!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I love Dr Liddle. She is amazing with my kids and so is her staff. She provides excellent advice over the phone so I don't have to go in.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Fantastic pediatrician who really cares about her patients! She is the first doctor I've ever had in Ontario that makes follow-up phone calls to ensure my infant is doing better after visits. I couldn't be happier with her knowledge and her care!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

We love Dr Liddle and she has been great with both of our kids. She is extremely pro-active and knowledgeable about current practices. The only complaint is I usually wait extended periods for our appointments and can rarely get a same day appointment for a "crisis" and am refered regularily to the afterhours clinic. Having said that, I wouldn't trade her for the world. We also love her nurse - a gem as well!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

Dr. Liddle has been our child's doctor for about a year. She has been very helpful and always listens to my many concerns! She has even called me at home to check on my child or offer test results. Her nurse is amazing and very friendly too.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Dr. J Liddle's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Stay away from this Pediatrician if you have young children, she does not assess the eitiology of the presenting problems as reported by parents with serious ps..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Doctor Liddle. When my little one was first born and wasn't well. She took the time to even call us at home for test results. She is amazing and rea..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "GREAT PEDIATRICIAN OF MY SONS...HER STUFF ALSO VERY KIND :)"

November 26, 2014