Ratings for Dr. Perry Lee Little

Dr. Little has been my dr for some time. He is an EXCELLENT Dr. He takes time and listens to concerns and is quick to help out anytime. The front desk are ok sometimes they are short but all the nurses are great.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Nothing in this appointment went as it should. From the very beginning, I was disrespected by the receptionist, the nurse had to take my blood pressure four times because she kept messing up, and Dr. Little misdiagnosed my condition. Normally I wouldn't hold a misdiagnosis against a doctor, but upon receiving a second opinion, my new doctor stated that to not clearly see what was wrong with me was a huge oversight on Dr. Little's part. I would never recommend Dr. Little or any other doctors in that practice to anyone. The office was dank and dirty, I was disrespected, and I had to pay to be told that I had something that was nowhere near what was actually wrong.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Perry Lee Little's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1994)

Affinity Insurance Services