Ratings for Dr. John C. Zervos

Doctor was uncompromising to adjust his fee since Medicare would not cover the elderly man's routine visit. The elderly patient had Medicare coverage for prior visits.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Zervos is an outstanding Podiatrist. He recently performed Morton's Neuroma excision surgery on my foot and did a great job. I was fairly nervous about it but he really helped to prepare me for it and what to expect. I'm so pleased I went to him and not someone else. He is also a great guy and has a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to all....

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Zervos and his staff are very professional people. I have been going to this man for several years now, I would highly recommend him for any and all feet problems, he preformed 3 surgeries on me and all 3 have been a success......he is very nice to talk to is friendly and has a great bed side manner. He really does care, your not just a number to him your a real patient that he cares about...he doesn't rush u in and out the door, and will ask how your family is, he is truly genuine.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Very good bedside manner. Called after my surgery, didn't rush me off the phone-really listened to me. Even asked how I was treated by everyone else at the hospital! I would recommend him to anyone with a foot problem.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2005

Dr. John C. Zervos's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)

AHC