Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Colyer

Not impressed...love the rest of the doctors in the practice but this doctor dismissed my daughters illness as an "unknown virus" that should "go away in a few days". Question? How do you know it will go away in a few days when you dont know what it is? Made me feel as if I over reacted by bringing her back again. He didnt think to pay any more attention to detail after a third repeat visit for a very sick child that normally comes in less than once per year. The result was that she came back for a 4th time a few days later and quickly received the attention of 3 doctors at one time and eventually got admitted to the hospital.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I know that I am quite too old to go to "Dr. Bob" nowadays, as I am in my mid twenties now...but I always enjoyed seeing him (Well, as much as *any* child may have - going to the Doctor after all is not exactly on the top 10 of many kids' lists of favourite activities!) He is probably the best doctor I have ever seen though because not only is he very knowledgeable when it came to any questions one might have, but because he also is very good at making sure every patient that sees him gets the comfort, peace of mind and excellent treatment which is of course utmostly important. Also, the same things can be said of all of the other doctors in this office.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008