Ratings for Dr. Myron Fishbein

He does fantastic work and takes his time with his patients..

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

Dr fishbein takes time with his patients.. he has patiences.. he understands teeth..

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

I’ve never had a better experience in a dental office as I’ve had with Dr. Fishbein. I developed a terrible toothache, and his knowledge of my problem was comforting! He was able to treat me right away, and get me out of pain! I have found my new Forever Dentist!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Wonderful experience! Dr. Is very knowledgeable and gave several treatment plans to help me. I was very nervous and unsure of my dental situation but he put me at ease. Staff was very pleasant and discussing payment was made easy for me to understand and do. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

I'm afraid of what next. I do not recommend. He does not communcaite well and well as like everyone else says. Buyer beware. I'm out thousands of dollars. He does not care about the patient just the money. I wish I read reviews before I got tormented.

Submitted January 16, 2019

Helped me with my dental emergency right away! Recommend highly!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

will always remember my experience at this shyster factory, went in for a simple extraction, emergency, with limited funds, agreed on price, then given an entire set of xrays, cleaning, bill reached $400, asked to pay, or extraction would not occur. as eva braun, Or whatever her name was, said, You will just have to come back! Really! WHO DOES THIS! Found another dentist, much more professional, less greedy, and most likely more profitable since he does not practice fishbeins shady bait and switch tactics.

Submitted July 17, 2017

Spent $11000 on caps 2 years ago & caps keep falling out. Then he informs methey only last 5 years which is bogus because I have caps that are 35 years old & are perfect & never fell out

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Terrible!! Talks the whole time and doesn't pay attention to what he is doing. Went to another dentist because I was still in pain and found out that the filling he did had all decay still left underneath. Never going back.. And office is very out of date.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Excellent Dentist! Very knowledgable and seemed very caring. I came to him because a friend recommended him. He speaks at her college about dentistry, so he sounded like a Dentist who is interested in staying on top of new things. Sounded good to me. I was glad I went there. He now has a permanent patient in me. Found my new Dentist

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015