Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Greenberg

Arrogant and rude. Kept interrupting me, and told me that the diagnosis of the specialists who had seen my condition when active was wrong simply because there was no sign of scarring in my eyes. Two words: stay away.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I was diagnosed with cataracts in immediate need of surgery by another MD. Dr Greenberg examined and explained my problem as my cataract was minor with no surgery needed.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

The office staff is rude and at times Dr. Greenburg is rude to. I'm not to sure if this dr. knows what he is doing. One thing is for sure after he gets paid for surgery he's not to quick to see you if you think you are having an issure.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Not a friendly doctor. Staff is also very unhelpful. I don't need to hear how bad my eyes are. That is why I went to a doctor in a first place.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

I highly recommend this doctor. He has taken very good care of my mother and her macular degeneration.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

I would recommend avoiding this doctor. First, the customer service at his office was very poor and the staff had no idea what was going on half the time. During office hours they would sometimes turn their phone off and I had the hardest time getting them to write out a prescription for me. The doctor was very short and seemed to not want to take the time to really listen to me or give me a thorough eye checkup. He also seemed a bit arrogent as stated in one of the previous reviews. Avoid this doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

I use him for yearly opthalmology appointments because of health problems that could adversely affect the eyes (blood disorder and Type II diabetes) and for prescription glasses. I feel very confident in his abilities and would recommend him ... and do.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

This doctor didn't seem very knowledgeable about eyelids, or blepharitis. He basically told me everything I already knew. He also was a bit stuffy and not too friendly. He didn't prescribe anything for me because he said it wasn't bad enough yet. He was professional and he sure did look intelligent, but after talking to him for a while and asking him questions I could see that he didn't really know what he was talking about and was a bit arrogant. Nor did he explain things. Also lacked emapthy. I wouldn't recommend this doctor if you're looking for someone who will sit and talk to you for a while about your problem and really listen.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2005

Dr. Kenneth A. Greenberg's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT