Ratings for Dr. Rosetta Garries

I am a fair skinned gal with freckles. Dr G removed large freckles or lightened with labor and peels. I am thrilled! I had 2 dr want to charge per freckle which is toooooo much. Dr G was reasonable and no Paine . I was ready to stop b4 she was. I am delighted. My next apt is dermobrasion.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I was disappointed with her service. She seemed somewhat detached and didn't even look at my skin. I found her to be abrupt with her consultation. I was also overcharged for a product that was 3x less when I checked online. Why can you get good service especailly when you are paying.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Garries is great but i was quite upset to have paid $380 for 6 products for acne. 2 of which are Vanicream Cleansing Bar and Vanicream sunscreen which acutally are about 15 together from a drug store. I was grossly overcharged thus will probably not return for any other procedures.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

Dr. Garries is very personable and knowledgeable about remedying skin imperfections. So far my results for stretch marks have been promising.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

She did good work on my scar revision. I also had a thermage.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Dr. Garries specializes in cosmetic and non-invasive procedures. She does thermage;dermabrasion and scar revision. She has very attractive offices in Manhattan. She is skillful and is good for mild, beauty enhancing treatments.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2005

Dr. Rosetta Garries's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp