Ratings for Dr. Deborah L. Winiger

Have been a patient for over 20 years. She is an excellent doctor. Caring, compassionate and very thorough and attentive!! The whole staff is wonderful. Please don’t retire Dr Winiger!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

I have been with Dr Winger for a very very long time. She is the best physician and I would do anything to stay with her, even if my insurance did not cover. She has treated me through the years and always with compassion and the best of care. She has treated me for simple flu to very serious conditions. Because of her expertise and great care to contact other specialists, she has diagnosed me and got me the care that has saved my life. My entire family trusts and relies on her for her care for me and my family. My parents and sister and brothers are out of town, and they love her for the compassion and care and support to them as family members, I have seen a lot of doctors, dentists, etc. but Dr Winiger is the most compassion, respectful doctor and I highly recommend her and her staff for excellent care, expertise and quick response.. She is always there, day, night, and weekends. You can’t receive better care, compassion and most of all respect. Thank you Dr Winiger and your entire staff for all you do!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Winiger has been my doctor for half my life, and her staff and nurses get worse over time. It's been a month since I've had important tests done, and no one has called me to tell me my results, even though they said they'd call me that following Monday. Each time I call them, which has been several times a week, I get a voice mail but yet no call back. I will have to be switching doctors because of this.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Winiger has been our family doctor for over 15 years. She has been tremendous in all situations.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Winiger is the doctor to see if you want a doctor who cares about you as a person. She listens to you and speaks to you as a human being. She never acts rushed or impatient. Her staff is great, too, friendly and kind.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

MD is very kind and considerate. Difficult to get through to nurses line. Long waits for return phone calls through nurses line. Desk staff can be rude.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr Winiger is my son's doctor. She is great, timely, considerate and down to earth. A great choice for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr. Deborah L. Winiger's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

TRICARE