Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Lamos

Dr. Lamos has a old school feel, with awesome service, I travel from a neighboring state, just to come to his practice, Priceless!!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr Lamos is very knowledgeable . He spends alot of time teaching you and explaining health needs. He cares about each patient. He monitors your health closely.He makes sure that all health needs are provided.He is a very caring health professional.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I have been with Dr. Lamos and Assoc since 1993. My primary provider is now Pam Mucha. But I have seen Dr. Lamos and Debbie Jones. Everyone is great. The front office staff turns over quite a bit but Yvonne and the MA's are great. I highly recommend his office. BTW I am a primary care PA.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

I am 100\% satisfied with the services I have received from Dr. Lamos's office and staff.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Mark Lamos for over 10-years and have always been extended the utmost courtesy and respect by the professional caregiving team. Yes, their office has become a beehive of activity and they went through a brief period of adjustment in front office staffing. I can share the front office is now fully aware of "who" you are and ensuring they provide a pleasant experience in preparation for your visit. I can not communicate enough great things about Mark Lamos or Debby Jones except they have exceeded my needs in maintaining my health and always exhibited genuine caring & kindness in doing so. These Folks Rock !!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Mark Lamos is highly unprofessional. I heard him go into the next room and discuss my condition with another patient which violates the foundation of a doctor/patient relationship. He is rude and gave me and several other people I know a very uneasy feeling. The rest of his staff is unprofessional as well. I would never recommend this practice and in fact several people I know have stopped using Lamos as their general practitioner. Interesting how 5+ people I know have stopped seeing him, I would recommend looking for a physician elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. Lamos and Debbie Jones are most wonderful, knowledgeable and caring individuals. Some of a staff is average and could be nicer and more helpful.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

I've had Dr. Lamos a my physician since 1990 and they don't make them any better! a truly caring empathetic soul.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

This doctor is a good doctor, very good manner with patients, but he is so busy he spends little time with you- constantly moving from office to office. I am actively looking for another doctor. His office staff is the worst, a bunch of nasty, sour women who all have a negative attitude like they hate their jobs. The phone machine is constantly on, and you have to call 3 or 4 times to get a prescription refilled. I cannot recommend this doctor who 10 years ago was fantastic. I hate to go to his office because of the attitude of his help.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr Lamos has and continues to be the finest Internist in MD!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

Dr. Mark A. Lamos's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

HealthFirst