Ratings for Dr. Ernest Dorame

My husband and I, AND my sister, all saw Dr. Dorame growing up! We didn't realize he was still in practice until out second child was born. We were being rejected by pediatricians left and right because we refused the vitamin k shot for out son and wanted him circumcised. Our kids are not vaccinated as well. Dr. Dorame, having preformed circumcisions before the vitamin k shot came around, had no problem seeing our son! He is very knowledgeable and, even though he doesn't fully agree, RESPECTS our decision to refuse vaccines .He, of course, chimes in with his opinion, tastefully, but is not pushy about it and has never tried to 'scare' us into vaccinating, which most doctors do. He has a very calm demeanor, is very gentle with our children, and remembers not only thier medical history, but OURS as well from when we were kids! But I think his best quality is his respect for parent's decisions, no matter what they decide. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

I have three kids, 6, 4 and 2 yrs. We've gone to Dr. Dorame since my oldest was born. He has a very calm manner, which has been a great fit for our family! He remembers details about the kids and talks directly to them, as well as to the parents. He always asks the kids if they have any questions and answers them respectfully (even Q's like, "What is your favorite color?") We'll go to this office as long as Dr. Dorame is in practice!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

After my having another Pediatrician for my first son, by the time I had my 2nd I decided to go see Dr. Dorame as he was closer to my home. BEST DECISION EVER. He listens, he goes over the child head to toe and explains why and what he is looking for. He's calm and isn't overbearing or rushing to get to the next patient. Desert Canyon pediatric office is great too, all the staff is kind and down to earth.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr Dorame was my pediatrician when I was a child, and now he is my son's pediatrician. He is very knowledgeable, always in a good mood, and rarley running behind. I wouldn't take my child anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

He is by far the most knowledgeable pediatrician I have seen. We have 2 kids and we're happy with him being their doctor. He is a "listening Doctor" too - which is a huge plus.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005