Ratings for Dr. Wright S. Skinner

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

horrible. No personality. No medical expertise. N=Botched surgery

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

Skinner is a quack with a capital Q. Did a knee replacement on me and have to have it redone (by another Doc in less than 9 months. He knew it was a failed surgery and didn't care. I was never able to walk without assistance in the 9 months. When I had it redone, walking without assistance in 1 month. 9 months, pain, 5 months of therapy, $75,000 wasted. Run away from this Doc . as fast as you can. He should have his license taken from him. He is a hack!!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Skinner saved my life, July 2007. I had a hematoma in my leg which went into renal failure. He went into action and got the blood drained from my leg without delay. All I can say is that guy must be an angel.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

hip replacement.three weeks to the day,I was pain free and walking unassisted.Still a little stiff,but was amazed in results.I have talked to others who have had this done,and some of their stories about the doctors they choose and their recovery are not anywhere as nice as what I experienced.This was my first hospital stay and first major surgery.Thank you Dr. Skinner for all that you have done for me.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

Overall as a person and an exceptional surgeon, he gets a 10!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005

Dr. Wright S. Skinner's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Georgetown, SC