Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Ehrlich

The doctor is kind, funny and made all of us feel at ease. Even the kids love him. I highly recommend Dr. Ehrlich to anyone looking for an allergist.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

He was an excellent and caring doctor. He sat and explained everything to me. Didn't rush at all. He gave me alot of information that was useful. Great bedside manners.Overall an excellent Doctor

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

I was Dr. Ehrlich's patient until about five years ago. A highly intelligent man, his most outstanding traits were his open-mindedness vis-a-vis new treatments, and his ability to form a closeness with his patient. It didn't hurt that he was amiable and humurous. Besides receiving excellent care, I enjoyed the office visits.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Certainly knowledgeable but nowhere near as nice as his partner, James Rubin.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

I saw this doctor for 10 years when I lived in NY and NJ. He is excellent. He listens to his patients and is able to admit when he does not have answers. He is caring and sensitive. He is also extremely knowledgable and very active in the medical community through research and helping organizations. I have referred tons of people to him over the years.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005

Dr. Paul M. Ehrlich's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)