Ratings for Dr. Teresa J. Sigala

Dr. Sigala is genuine, direct, and concerned about her patients. She attends to her patients and gives her full attention and expertise during treatment. It is my experience that she is thorough in her examinations, which may result in longer visits in the exam room and a longer wait for other patients in the waiting room. For me, I'd rather wait for a doctor who is going to give me the same time and attention she gives to others. In my years of receiving care from Dr.Sigala and other providers, I have found when I follow their directives and treatment, I'm showing respect for our working relationship and myself. Dr. Sigala had shown me she is diligent in getting me to wellness, but will not work harder than me to get there. It is about mutual respect and building relationship with a great medical professional. I highly recommend Dr. Sigala and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

My Grammy referred us to Dr. Sigala. To start my dad had a horrible life threating situation that came with lifetime complications and she would always say that he was complaining to much???? Then my personal experience I would get really bad migraines, yes she scheduled referrals, gave me a prescription, soon after my migraines stared getting worse to the point the my hands face legs( she blamed it on my weight and I was physically fit at the time) would get numb and she would tell me that that is normal and that I could live with that. After a couple months later I fainted at my Grammys from a migraine and she still said that was normal. The last appointment I had with her I went in last minute from a serve migraine they were taking forever to attend me. I was in the patient room my mom was with me , I got up because I had to use the restroom and as I got to the door I fainted and one of the nurses was able to get to me. And she still believed I was faking it. But to each their own

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

An excellent physician. She is worth the wait even if it is a while. She takes time with each patient and you really get help from her. In today's medical world she is really unique in caring for patients.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Hour wait. Staff and Doctor talking about patients personal history in waiting room. Will find another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Have been with the docotor for years, and it doesnt surprise me that someone posted how inconciderate Teresa Sigala is. She does talk about her other patients to employees and to other patients. As well as her employees to patients and vice versa. It makes me sad to think that there are doctors out there that just DONT CARE. It will take me a very long time to see another doctor or even trust one. so Thanks Teresa for ruining my name and my families name, i will never recommned her for a docotor or for an employer. worst employer ever!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr.Sigala is a great doctor! She listens and ask questions, and it is obvious that she genuinely cares about you and vice-versa. I have the utmost confidence in her diagnostic abilities and am very grateful to have her as my Doctor!I recommend her very highly!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Sigala is GREAT---my last primary didn't have time to even say hi much less treat me. Dr. Sigala always makes time to address all my issues and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

She has let some of my personal family history get in the way of how she treats me and my family. She even told our neighbor some VERY personal information about my sister and I. She is very unprofessional, always extremely late, usually rushed, and rude. I am currently looking for a new primary doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

She is rude and uncaring, I went to her looking for answers and support and I only received mean comments and I felt embarrased.. Her nurse poked me four times and she couldn't draw blood .. I would never go back to her!! She is a heartless Dr. !!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

..Listens... Wonderful diagnostician...Very Knowledgeable and I'm glad she is my Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Teresa J. Sigala's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)