Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Rosandich

I have seen Dr. Rosandich for the last 15 yrs. He is an excellent physician , his exams are more thorough than any other Dr. I have been to. He is very knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with me. Dr. Rosandich and his excellent staff have taken good care of me over the yrs.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I went with him 5 years ago with a severe skin allergy. He observed and analyzed every aspect of my life that may be contributing to trigger my allergic reason. After receiving the treatment he prescribed for me for two months my allergy was gone. They receptionists call me couple of times to follow up my conditions. Today, I'am out of the state, but I still get records from him to my current doctors. He's great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Took personal interest in total care of patient. V

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

I went to this guy. I had a terrible food allergy. I was so sick... He didn't even test me for common allergens. I had to go to a homeopath (who by the way found my dairy allergy).

flag | Submitted April 9, 2006

Asked for my records to be brought to first appointment, then without seeing me decided he needed to read my records first and he would call me to schedule an appointment when he had read them. After two weeks I called him and after a lengthy convoluted discussion, learned he did not want to see me because I was switching to him from another allergist in town.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005

Dr. Ronald J. Rosandich's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1959)