Ratings for Dr. Jenny T. Clifford

Wow I don't recognize the doctor in these previous reviews. We have been going to Dr. Clifford for 16 yrs and she has always been sweet, helpful, great with my boys (who weren't easy patients)and knowledgeable. We love her and of course love Ellen.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

My daughter was a patient of Dr Clifford since she was 2 weeks old until the age of 11. I continued with her because I loved her nurse. Dr Clifford was cold and rude and would cut me off after asking me a question. I would not recommend Dr Clifford to anyone. I am currently with Dr Swanson in Mesquite and the experience there is so much better than what I dealt with for all those years. I wish I had changed physicians earlier.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Clifford is very nice and patient with my daugthers who have been going there for 3 years now. I have not had a problem with her other than the waiting around.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

We have been going to Dr. Clifford since 1995 and we find her to be a very loving, kind doctor, and NOT a cookie cutter doctor who rushes patients through her office. There is sometimes a long wait because she understands the human element of medicine and always spends the needed time with her patients to properly diagnose and treat them. She asks my kids questions, listens to their answers and treats them with tremendous respect. They LOVE HER! Her nurse, Ellen, is a national treasure too!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

i saw this doctor for the first time in 1996 and have had nothing but excellent service, from staff & the doctor, i don't feel i need to be best friends with my childrens doctor, just fix them, that is what she is suppose to do, if you don't like her bedside manner, then change doctors - but if you want to make sure your children get the best care and the right care, then this is the doctor for you. i would not take my children to any other doctor as long as i have a choice she is the best

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

I don't know what you people are talking about. Jenny Clifford has been my son's doctor since he was 1 day old - he is now 8 - and she is a wonderful, sweet, person. Do I wish I didn't have to wait 30-45 minutes every time I go there - yes. But her demeanor and attitude are great. She always talks directly to my child and treats him like a person.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. Clifford is an average doctor in terms of knowledge and skill. There is nothing exceptionally great or bad about her in that regard. Her bedside manner, however, is ridiculous. She is arrogant, snippy, and disrespectful. In a word, she is rude. She acts as though she hates being a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

I am not sure why Dr. Clifford treats children and parents is such a hostile manner. During our visit it seemed as if she were angry with the child for being sick or us as parents for bringing the child in. Staff is very friendly otherwise.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Clifford is incredibly knowledgeable, but her bed-side manner is wanting. She is difficult to talk to. If she would slow down, she would likely be an excellent doctor. As it is though I cannot recommend her. She is too harsh for this parent.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

She is a very cautious doctor, who cares very much for children. She is very good at diagnosing. But, she is difficult to communicate with. Her explanations are normally harsh and cold, but correct. She is a good doctor, who's bedside manner is wanting.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005

Dr. Jenny T. Clifford's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)

AARP