You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Harris

I couldn't imagine a more gentle, professional, knowledgable, reliable, or compassionate doctor. I've been under his care for 7 years and every encounter has been positive, even when they "shouldn't be"

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Harris is a great obgyn and has that genuine caring feeling. You don't feel like a number or an assembly line. I week NEVER go anywhere else. My husband & I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Harris has been my doctor since 1993. He has helped me through severe endometriosis and a hysterectomy. He continues to listen to me and help me each time I have an appointment. He is the best and I can't imagine ever going to another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Harris is the best. Made me feel comfortable throughout our pregnancy. We have a difficult history and could not be happier with our care throughout the pregnancy. I would recommend Dr. Harris to anyone, I love him and plan to continue to keep him as my OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Steven Harris is the greatest surgeon I love him and his staff was great.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Harris is the best. Made me feel comfortable throughout our pregnancy. We have a difficult history and could not be happier with our care throughout the pregnancy. My husband and I recommend Dr Harris completely.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I went to Dr. Stephen Harris for consultation regarding removing a 7 cm fibroid. Apparently, he does not know how to remove a 7 cm fibroid laproscopically without using Lupron, which I found out later is unheard of for a 7 cm, unless the doctor does not have the skill/experience. In fact, he wasn't even sure he could remove it laproscopically at all. (I have since consulted a laproscopic surgeon and my fibroid can be removed laproscopically. Apparently, there is nothing special about my fibroid.) I am sure he's a good doctor for other things, but I would not recommend him for laproscopic removal of fibroids.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I've been to multiple of the top rated doctors in this field in DFW and none will ever compare to Dr. Harris. He has an ability and gift like I've never seen before in a medical professional. His faith is undeniable and his demeanor is one of compassion, care and old-time good bedside manner. I'd recommend him to anyone who cares about their health and desires to be seen by an apt and warmhearted professional.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

THE BEST ob/gyn doc in dallas by far. I would know. I have had female problems for years and he is the only one who has cared and gone the extra mile to help.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr. Steven A. Harris's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't imagine a more gentle, professional, knowledgable, reliable, or compassionate doctor. I've been under his care for 7 years and every encounter has b..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this man! He has delivered both of my children with c-section. He is the best doctor. I trust him with my life!"

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Harris is a great obgyn and has that genuine caring feeling. You don't feel like a number or an assembly line. I week NEVER go anywhere else. My husband & I..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Harris has been my doctor since 1993. He has helped me through severe endometriosis and a hysterectomy. He continues to listen to me and help me each time..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Harris is the best. Made me feel comfortable throughout our pregnancy. We have a difficult history and could not be happier with our care throughout the pre..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steven Harris is the greatest surgeon I love him and his staff was great."

January 15, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven A."

April 8, 2012