Ratings for Dr. David L. Hocker

Best doctor I have ever been to. Saved my life. Compassionate, professional, and always on time.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Hocker will lie for any company that send you to him for a injury you got at work.You could have your arm torn off and he would send you back to work on light duty.Whatever a Insurance company tells him to do he will jump and kick you under the bus..

Submitted July 9, 2012

Dave is an outstanding Doc who is very popular and for that reason is sometimes hard to see. I can go to my company Doc / clinic free with no waiting or time off but I see Dr. Hocker instead. He is that good and worth waiting to see. Dr. Hocker will give it to you straight in language you can understand. He looks out for your best interest and always give his best attention. I give him an A+++. Like I said I can get free health care and meds from my company provider but I prefer Dave Hocker every time!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

My entire family uses this DR. You will never find another one like him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

one of the best Drs. I have ever been to. Only reason I am looking for a new one it that I moved back home. I need one like him. He was a very caring man and gentle also. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005

Dr. David L. Hocker's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare