Ratings for Dr. Nathan B. Chase

Fast , friendly .and helpful, dependind on the number of patients that are booked ahead of me

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

This office has the most ignorant unfriendly staff I have ever seen.They are not nurses as they call themselves. Not only unfriendly especailly Sheila but do not get back with test results or get surgical clearances out in a timely manner. I felt Dr M is a very cold unfriendly person. Lacked warmth and compassion. Dr Chase while knowledgeable is not a person I could ever feel confident in. His staff reflects him in a terrible way. Sheila answers phones and is very rude. You should be made to feel welcome when you come to a doctor.That they care about your welfare. At this office it seems unless you are a well established patient this is the opposite. Very disappointed in the level of care and the whole office feeling.. I would not recommend this practice or doctor. My family and I will be finding a more caring practice.I wish our family doctor had not retired. Such a differnece in level of care and staff.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Saw this doctor for the first time for a physical and then got bloodwork done. He was very thorough and pretty knowledgable. The problem with this office is communication. After getting some tests done they never called me to tell me the results even after leaving a message. It felt like I had to bother them to get someone to call me. I think I am going to find another office.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Nathan B. Chase's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp