Ratings for Dr. Carolyn F. Kressler

Unfortunately, I had a very difficult reason for seeing this doctor last year. It was the first time I had been to her office and was fairly nervous to begin with, as meeting a new ob/gyn can sometimes make you feel! I was very disappointed in the fact that she pried into my relationship status and informed me that as I was about to turn 30, I was "not getting any younger" and needed to make a decision about a relationship. My visit actually turned out to be quite traumatic, and I definitely won't ever forget those words from her! Not a very caring or considerate person, just based on my visit. Hope others have had better luck...seems that she's retiring, so I guess this review won't matter.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

I just love her - she inserted my IUD and could not have been more gentile and caring. She is very knowledgeable and up to date on medicine. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Every year when I have my annual exam, she asks me if I've been eating, which is funny and seems kind of rude, but it really just shows that she cares about her patients' health. I'm a rather small person, so the whole pap smear experience used to scare me but she's very professional and nice about it and because of that, I'm no longer scared. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

Dr. Kressler has provided excellent health care since the delivery of my first child 24 years ago. Exemplary "bedside manner" and proficiency. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

I have been seeing Dr. Kressler for 20 years. She is WONDERFUL!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Carolyn F. Kressler's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1974)