Ratings for Dr. Nicholas H. Tuttle

I've seen Dr Tuttle for 20+ years and love his bed side and knowledge! Great!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

If I had to describe doctor Tuttle in one word is would be AMAZING!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Simply the best dr in the world! Caring, compassionate and truly goes above and beyond for his patients! He literally helped my daughter get well when she had mono and was out of school for over a month! Moved mountains to get me well when another dr in the same practice almost made me lose my arm!! HE IS THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Tuttle has been my PCP for over 10 years and I hope he is for many more years. He takes time to talk to you and seems to really care about how you feel and wants to help you stay healthy. He is just a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr Tuttle is wonderful. He has been my PCP since Dr Patton retired. These two doctors have taken very good care of my healthcare for 46 years. Dr Tuttle is a caring, thoughful and knowledeable doctor. He is the best.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Tuttle is an awesome doctor. He cares about his patients and spends time with them, which is a rare thing now.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Nick is very friendly, family focused, concerned and has a phenomenal bedside manner. He is a very knowledgeable physician.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

I have recommended Dr. Tuttle to all of my friends and relatives. He is by far the best doctor I have ever met. Dr. Tuttle is very thorough; listens to your concerns and weighs all of your information. He is the greatest doctor you will EVER meet.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

I have been with Dr. Tuttle for over 10 years. He is the finest doctor I have ever worked with. He truely cares about his patients. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

This is a very patient and helpful doctor taking the time to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Dr. Nicholas H. Tuttle's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med