Ratings for Dr. Angela Brinkman

Dr. Brinkman has moved to a new office. I followed her there and she is still as awesome as ever. She takes care of you not just your symptom you come in for but your sense of well being. I trust her wholeheartedly with my health.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I had a recent appointment scheduled and was called into a meeting at my place of employment which resulted in a "missed appointment".I just received a $20.00 charge for that which is going to be disputed. I wonder how their office would react if I send them a bill for making me wait past my scheduled appointment time for a previous office visit. I will not be a return customer, it would have been my second office visit.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

The office help is bad. I got called with test results at 9:50 pm. It was not an emergency. I was sleeping!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Brinkman is the most caring physician I have ever gone to ... and I am 70! I am not just a number or a name on a folder to her. She always asks about my family. At a recent visit she took one look at me and said I had an enlarged thyroid and got me started on treatment. I had never even noticed. I cannot tell you how very impressed I am with this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Angela Brinkman's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Painesville, OH